Which faction are you joining for the 28th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 28th round?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 28th round?

• Seekers
    • Awakened
    • The Sway

I'm not joining this time. I'll be seeing my sister and niece this weekend. I won't have time to battle this round. *places her weapons gently in their display case, and locks it*

I hate to be the wet blanket here but as far as I can recall, the boons aren't always the same for the factions that win. In fact, from experience, they've all been pretty random. I love the Sway's Stock Market Boon as well, but there's not guarantee we'd get it if they won ;)

Last round I didn't manage to do any battling. I think I'll go with Awakened for this round.

I hate to be the wet blanket here but as far as I can recall, the boons aren't always the same for the factions that win. In fact, from experience, they've all been pretty random. I love the Sway's Stock Market Boon as well, but there's not guarantee we'd get it if they won ;)

Last round I didn't manage to do any battling. I think I'll go with Awakened for this round.

What... Actually the Awakened are the only faction with random boons. All other factions have been showing the same boons over and over.

From the NT:

"Hey, TNT! After the most recent round of skirmishes for the Obelisk, the Oracle began granting random boons that some factions did not previously receive (i.e. The Awakened now seem to get the LOL Avies boon). I'm just curious if the Oracle is going to continue granting completely random boons, or if this was an accident. ~nbbug132

The Awakened did get random boons this time, but who's to say they weren't random the first time? *shifty eyes*"

Im a diehard Awakened fan, but I have not won a single skrimish, so Im caving in with Sway. It also looks like Sway is popular on the Neopets BD board.

Already have all the avatars, but knowing how the Sway are the most popular faction (and that's what everybody is bandwagoning on, as usual when the Sway are involved), I'll join them. Was considering Awakened, but they don't have a chance.

I completely forgot. Really, I need to figure out how to set a countdown timer somewhere else so I'm reminded of it on a regular basis.

Anyone have any ideas?

Going with the faction everyone else joins doesn't seem to be doing me any good. The only avatar I've gotten out of this whole stinkin' thing is the Awakened. Maybe it is just random who wins and has nothing to do with how many battles are won?

Yay, I actually choosed the seekers because I wasn't interested in either the sway nor the awakened....AND I WON XD

also...this is the first time I did this and I can't believe that one of the buffs is Doctor Who? XD I love that reference

I have a suspicion that factions that have more members, but not enough contributing wins, factors into this somehow. Just because a faction is popular, doesn't mean everyone who joins will battle and contribute enough. That's my theory, anyway ;)