April 1s t - visit the Pound

patricebee

I hope this an just another BRILLIANT IDEA. I don't want to foster a pet right now.

"You have been volunteered to foster a Neopet, pokemon_11253! Make sure they get plenty of love and attention, and don't forget to feed them! If you would like to learn more about how the fostering program came about please visit the Pound."

Dr. Death is apparently retiring and no longer dealing with this?? Say what??

Well, at least the poor yellow Kougra isn't starving anymore. I can't bear to see the little guy suffering.

Hmmm.... I tried to say "just another BRILLIANT IDEA" and it came out as "BRILLIANT IDEA" instead.

Ah ha! A-P-R-I-L- F-O-O-L-S J-O-K-E. Let's try and see if that will post.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got a little blue Wocky :3 I fed him and I wanted to play with him because he was unhappy, but there was no option to play with him when I clicked on the toy. :P

And something about the graphics here? Did anyone notice anything different? ;)

TDM6oqn.png

I will love you rye657 the female Blue Shoyru as though you were my own! I can't attach a Petpet, or let you play with toys, and I can't customize you, but otherwise you will be treated just the same!

And if they take you away at some time (such as tomorrow, to give a random example), I shall never forget you. :sad02:

I will love you rye657 the female Blue Shoyru as though you were my own! I can't attach a Petpet, or let you play with toys, and I can't customize you, but otherwise you will be treated just the same!

And if they take you away at some time (such as tomorrow, to give a random example), I shall never forget you. :sad02:

Gee.... now I feel bad about my previous panic. I shouldn't have over-reacted.

Me, too. pokemon__11253 may not have been my foster pet by choice, but for however long I have the little Kougra, I will take very good care of him. <<HUGS>>

(... I think my family wants to send me to the Funny Farm now...... *shrug* ... nothing new....) :laughingsmiley:

Hahahahahaha, good one, TNT! Better than last year's failure, at least.

There are some people on Charter Boards who have gotten 3 or more "foster pets" hahahaha!

And I want to test that: ABSOLUTELY!!

EDIT: hahahaa, loved it! By the way, has anyone wondered if they will use it to relate to Dr. Landelbrot's, SHH machine?

Do you need to refresh at the pound or something? Mine just has a big sign that says "CLOSED".

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
Please continue all discussion on the new pet fostering HERE.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.