Having 2 of the same pets...Fair or Unfair?

xeasterbunny

Totally fair. They probably (I hope at least lol) work very hard to get them all.

But then again I see 1 month old accounts with crazy pets and like 300 avatars so who knows lol

• 2 weeks later...

It would be fair, but as some have mentioned, I would wonder why they would want two or more of the same pets in the same color.

It would be fair, but as some have mentioned, I would wonder why they would want two or more of the same pets in the same color.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, especially if they were UC so you couldn't even really customize them. Personally, I love having 4 completely different pets and mixing it up with how I can customize them. It always keeps things fresh!

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, especially if they were UC so you couldn't even really customize them. Personally, I love having 4 completely different pets and mixing it up with how I can customize them. It always keeps things fresh!

Agreed. I have two Cybunnys though because the Cybunny is my favorite pet. But one is magma, and the other is shadow. I am thinking about using the lab ray to zap the magma Cybunny but I'm kinda worried that it will change the species :/

I don't have a specific dream pet so the idea of having all four of the same pets (same colors) wouldn't appeal to me

I think it would be fair

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think the issue could be looked at differently depending on whether we're talking about having several of the same UC or several of the same converted. For instance, if it's converted, then of course it's fair, it's not like more of those pets can't be created so there is no hoarding happening in this situation and having multiples is not taking away from anyone else. Anyone could have one at any time assuming they have enough money to morph/paint. If we're talking about UCs, again I think it is fair to have more than one. It's not like random people are magically given one, it takes time and work on the owner's part to achieve one, but I can understand why people would feel it's unfair. There's a limit of the amount of UCs on the site and the more one person has, then the less people overall will be able to earn their own.

Well, they're their pets and they earned them.

It doesn't matter how fair people think it is.

They're not their pets

So they don't have a say in it.

I'm not going to give any of my pets away just because someone is jealous of them.

Definitely fair. However there are those random nice people out there who give away awesome lab changed pets like my desert flotsam :woot: they felt it would'de been a waste to change it so they gave it up for adoption

Agreed. I have two Cybunnys though because the Cybunny is my favorite pet. But one is magma, and the other is shadow. I am thinking about using the lab ray to zap the magma Cybunny but I'm kinda worried that it will change the species :/

I don't have a specific dream pet so the idea of having all four of the same pets (same colors) wouldn't appeal to me

I did have a dream pet. It was a RoyalBoy Lupe, mainly because I wanted a royal pet, and Lupes are so Fantastic. but igrew to not like them so much anymore and went for the royal grarrl instead :woot:

BUT, to stay on topic, I wouldn't want 2 royal lupes, ya feel? mainly maybe just for the customization of clothing/colors MAYBE.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I get a bit exasperated when I see somebody with several Chombies or Lutaris (although I FINALLY adopted a Chomby on my side today by getting lucky at the pound - YAY!!) or other difficult to obtain pets (Draiks, etc.), but overall I think it's fair. As long as they've acquired them all legally and not at anyone else's expense, they could have 4 UC Draiks for all I care! I'll stick with my ragtag team of weirdly-named, pound-adopted pets (;