Future Fashions: how much does it "cost"?

Ohai guys! I've been wondering: has anyone found out how much NC do you have to spend in order to have access to Future Fashions? People always say it's "a lot", but that's so vague...

I wonder if you guys have any ideas? Oh, and can people actually buy the items in advance or just peek at them? Thanks :)

In order to be given Future Fashions access in the NC Mall you need to spend 10,000NC in a single month. That works out to about $100 USD!!

So yes it is a lot of money to spend.

Basically how Future Fashions works is those who have access can purchase the items up to 3 days before they're released to the general mall population.

In order to be given Future Fashions access in the NC Mall you need to spend 10,000NC in a single month. That works out to about $100 USD!!

So yes it is a lot of money to spend.

Basically how Future Fashions works is those who have access can purchase the items up to 3 days before they're released to the general mall population.

Oh MY! :whaa: Well, I don't think I'll ever have access to it then! And I thought me spending ~50 dollars in NC per month was absurd already... Gee :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.