Disappearing FFQ Reward?

Novelista

I know it was an FFQ...I even screenied it for the Daily Faerie Quest thread.

I gave her the Mynci Explorer Jacket, she thanked me and said I could come to the fountain any time I want.

But I've been there thrice and it's like I never did anything!

I filed a ticket...is there anything else I should be doing?

Just to clarify, are you sure you're going to the Rainbow Fountain (in Faerieland) and not the Rainbow Pool (in Neopia Central)? That might sound silly, but I've seen people make that mistake before. If you are going to the Rainbow Fountain, it should show your active pet with the option to change their color.

If it's not doing that, submitting a ticket probably is your best bet. You might want to add the screenshot into the ticket, so they know you really did get the quest, but not the reward.

*facepalm*

What would we do without each other?

On the other hand, it's an honest mistake...how often do people get FFQ? And now, how do I go about killing that ticket?

You should be able to go into the help center and check the status on your ticket and then just close it yourself. Glad to see you figured out your FFQ. :)

Closed!

Something was said by one of the support staff (TNT) about missing quests reappearing after the event was over and I was like, "Hoo hoo...nope. I'm a dip. Went to the pool when I needed to be at the fountain!" and ended it. xD

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.