Score refusing to send...

mafdetegypt

After an hour or two of playing 'Sophie's Stew' over and over again, my guy finally had a score of 544 where it'd grant him 3000 NP and a Zombie Flotsam Morphing Potion. But in the process of sending, it suddenly told him that there was an error sending the score, so understandably this is very upsetting, as well as it feels like the site just cheated him of his prizes. There's a screenshot of this error, though it's on his computer, but regardless I'm supposing that there's nothing that could be done about this..?

What time was the score sent at do you know?

Any games that are open before 12:40am NST will not send scores after that time. In order to get scores to send after 12:40am NST the game will need to be refreshed. This prevents people from leaving a game open for days waiting to send a score. If this is this is the case with your score not sending, unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it.

Hmm then I'm not sure what it could have been. Was your internet connection stable? Was the score sent for review by any chance?

You could get him to send a ticket from his account under Bug Reports and maybe TNT can shed some light on what happened.

No guarantees that they'll do anything though. :(

He sent a ticket about it, and our internet connection is running fine as far as we know. Just again, feels like the game and/or site decided to just cheat him out of what he finally earned from that game, lol...

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it did it again. He managed to get the same score just now, and it refused to send score again. And it did it the last few times too. He had already refreshed the page before the last few games, and we don't understand why it's doing this constantly.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it did it again. He managed to get the same score just now, and it refused to send score again. And it did it the last few times too. He had already refreshed the page before the last few games, and we don't understand why it's doing this constantly.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you start a game before 12:40 NST, and try to send a score AFTER 12:40, it will not work.

You will have to refresh/start over if you are playing a game and it passes 12:40.

A ticket likely won't do anything. They're not going to reward you the items. Who knows what happened - maybe the server went down whilst he was playing. Not much you can do but keep trying. :D

I find that I sometimes get the "did not send" error again after refreshing, and it seems less likely to happen if I go back to the pregame screen and reload the game from there. The other thing is that if it keeps happening, I assume TNT's server is currently having issues, and I wait a bit to play again. It can take a while for them to stabilize things when there are server issues.

The faerie festival started today so theres lag all over the site, if it takes them that long to play the game your account might have gone to sleep, right click My Account and open up a new neopets tab for your inventory or something just before you send the score, this awakens your account again, its never been proven but i used to have that trouble on really long games but it hasnt happened since using that method