How did I get over 10k on a side account??

Lady Lyuba

Seriously, HOW? I didn't send any NP to any of my side accounts lately yet one of my sides suddenly says I have too many NP to feed my pets at the Soup Kitchen with. How did that happen? It's not my NP!

Did you put the secret labratory on one of your sides? They reward 10k when you unlock it.

No, because I don't really want the Ray. So basically somebody put 10k on there mysteriously and I don't know how. Either that, or it's a glitch.

It might have been a random event that you missed. I know there's one that gives you 5k. Other then that i would do as hrtbrk suggested and change your PIN and passwords to be safe.

No, it wasn't the BD either. I only ever battled on my main. So I guess the best thing to do would be to file a help ticket.

Could have been an RE, I get those more often on my sides, but I never saw an RE give me 10k.

Maybe one day you were logged in on your side and started playing games on accident? I have done that twice now....

If you're finding that you're accidentally playing games on your side then make sure you have a different theme for your accounts. Have a main set to something and your sides set to something different from your main so you don't get confused. :)

It was no map being unlocked and WHY would I unlock the Forgotten Shore, a DAILY, on a side account? And I have different themes for different sides, so I know which is which, and I use different browsers as well. This account was not logged into one of my two main browsers (Chrome and Firefox) but rather a browser I seldom use except to feed my side account pets on. I am filing a help ticket for this situation, would "Scammed" be the best place to file this under, or Bug Reports?

Lady Lyuba, I would suggest submitting a bug report, but I think it most likely was a random event (or two?) of some sort that you missed. But if it makes you feel better, by all means, submit a bug report. I know I have when I've been confused by things. Every time I have, TNT has told me to keep it (except a prize replication glitch, in which case it was "discard it" -- but when it was just NP, it's always been "it was probably an RE, so keep it").

If you're finding that you're accidentally playing games on your side then make sure you have a different theme for your accounts. Have a main set to something and your sides set to something different from your main so you don't get confused. :)

Thanks! I will do that.... What should I do if I mess up? I just donated all the money to the money tree.

Don't worry, you're being very careful with the report and the donation - I'm sure it won't come to anything :)

Worries like this are precisely why I think TNT sometimes over-regulate. I don't want to to turn this into a debate or anything but I think we've all gone into paranoid-mode over our accounts when we've done nothing wrong :/

I've sent the report since the weekend and still no response.....do they not respond to Bug Reports? Or maybe they find it not worth replying to? I suppose it was just an invisible RE?