What are your Neopets Goals?

SilentIncision

Hey! I was curious as to what goals people have set for themselves in terms of Neopets things.

For example, I want to completely fill out my stamp album, get at least 250 avatars, and get one of my pets in the top 200 or higher for the book award (I know, expensive goals haha).

What about you?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a topic called What are you currently working towards, please post any discussion of your goals on Neopets there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Vyvren if you have any questions regarding this action.

Wow, I can agree with everything you said there. But I'd also like to fill in my trophy case, and more immediately, finish NeoQuest! I need the avatars from both I and II but never bothered finishing either.

Oh, yes! I'm working toward finishing NQ2 right now as well (for the avatars and trophy). Good luck with your goals!

My goals are to get a purple paint brush and to read a book a day to my pet.

How many days do you want to have that last for? Until your pet has read all the books?

These are all pretty sweet goals!

At the moment, I'm saving up for a Maraquan Paint Brush. I've wanted one since they first appeared but never managed to start saving. I would also like to complete my Secret Lab map, which is going to be tough considering I only have three pieces so far. I'm jelly of everyone's lab changes! :laughingsmiley:

i have not had a whole lot of time for neo lately outside of my dailies (due to school sadly) but i want to finish the lab map and get my hands on a draik morphing potion and then eventually a royal paintbrush :) hopefully i can get back to saving up my NP soon!

good luck with all your goals!

Currently, my two main goals are to paint one of my Cybunnies Royalboy (and also paint his petpet Royal), and another Cybunny Water. I've been saving the money from my shop till, but just found out I have waaaaaaay less than I was expecting... :sad01_anim:

Tons of NP, atavatars least 250 too, get a lot of trophies, today if nothing wrong happens i will get 2 new trophies and im going to stop today from getting flash games trophies, maybe try pyramids...

after finishing the pet avatars i would like to have the pets i like most on my main, probably start training my main pet, too.. i want him to get a better color than snow lenny :(

then win the defenders of neopia and defenders of neopia series... :P

feed 25 kads (i never fed even 1) :p

My primary goal right now is to get more trophies for both my account and my pets. I'd like to get atleast one BC trophy for each of my pets (two down, three to go!) as well as a customization spotlight, pet spotlight, petpet spotlight and site spotlight trophy for atleast one of my pets.

I also need to kick myself into finishing my game of NeoQuest so I can get those trophies. :x

SO many goals. I'd like to upgrade or earn some more trophies, get some of the more interesting avatars, such as the one for submitting pieces to the NT. I recently got my pet to the top boosts for Strength and Defense, so that's one down. I'd like to collect more stamps, read more books. I'd really like to get my pet in as one of the top rated battle pets. That probably won't happen unless those with much bigger stats than my pet has go idle or quit the game. lol But that's fine, I also want to do well in another war. The Obelisk War, was the first war I fought in that I felt like I wasn't under-powered. My score speaks for itself there. lol I'd like to see what my pet can do now that his stats are vastly higher than they were during the war. lol

I'm sure there are others I am forgetting. lol These are goals I'd LIKE to achieve, not necessarily ones I will. LOL

Oh, I have quite a few. I'd like to paint my Cybunny Faerie ( at least 450K left to save, yay!), I have some good ideas for some stories that might be NT potential, I'd like to get a Pet and Petpet Spotlight for at least one of my pets and petpets. Train my battle pet more, read more books, get a decent stamp collection, get more avatars, etc etc. Quite a lot to do, in other words :D I have some things in my head for the NT, and if they don't make it Ill just make a webbie with the stories, when I finish them.

I want to get to 200 avatars (16 more to go! :D ) and 5 million neopoints (I have 1.2 in the bank right now). I also want to get all my pets painted and customized.

Also I want to make a side account full of fruit and vegetable Chias. I don't really know why... I just do.

I love these threads!

• I want my battle pet to reach the Ninja School. After that happens, I am going to buy a Transparent Paint Brush for her to reward us.
  • I am almost done with Neoquest II on Normal. I want to finish that, and I don't want to wait a long time to start on Evil.
  • I completely forgot to get the first Neoquest II avatar. I really want to make sure I get it this time.
  • Since I haven't been interested in Habitarium in months, I want to give restocking another try.
  • I want to finish getting the Obelisk avatars. I still need the Sway and Thieves Guild.
  • Once my one side account gets old enough, I want to shuffle my pets around a little. I want to put my Maraquan Kacheek on my newest account. On my other account, I want to move one pet to my main to put in the pound.
  • I have been really good at zapping at all my accounts. I want to keep it up, and I hope the pet I am zapping on my main turns into a Robot Ogrin.
  • I spent about 1.5 million on battledome equipment. Since I am a cheapskate, I want to deposit about 600 k before making my next big battledome purchase. Before I do that, I really need to decide what I should buy next. I should probably consider my options and make a post soon.