New Garden WonderClaw Machine!

Xepha

Bigsby Shaddington has brought us another new WonderClaw machine, Garden. This machine brings us some gorgeous spring themed clothes. WonderClaw widgets are available in the NC Mall for purchase along with game boosting power-ups to increase your prize winning chances.

mall_trnk_butterfly_chair.gif mall_acc_garden_wig_hat.gif mall_clo_fairytale_shirt.gif mall_clo_fairytale_garden_dres.gif mall_bck_garden_stairs.gif

For a complete list of all the new items available, please check out our guide. Also the Polka Dot Machine has now been retired.

WonderClaw Guide

CustoHiringSmall.jpg

Click the above image to apply to become part of our team!

The backgrounds look stunning! I'm really fond of the bronze tier wig as well (maybe because I'd love a fascinator like that! :D)

Yay spring is approaching! If RL trend is anything to go by, I'll be looking forward to see what pastel TNT has in store for us.

So far, seems like flavor of the month is lilac/lavender. I think dress will go well with the LE items from winter couture; it will be a big bonus if it covers the feet of the lenny completely :)

The BG are nice. I like how there is more breathing space on top & at the bottom so that they won't clutter the garland/FG too much.

BTW, kinda off topic: I was stalking staring at the NC mall waiting for some cookies to restock and saw the rock pool map/scroll being added under the speciality tab & later being removed. I refreshed too fast & didn't take a screenshot. Did anyone else see that?

OH-EM-GEE. Guys, I just got the Magical Twilit Garden Background and... it's one of the most beautiful backgrounds I've ever seen! SERIOUSLY! <3 <3

(or maybe I just love gardens too much, but STILL)

Check it on my Cy:

preview.png

I didn't even feel like putting lower foreground items or anything, because it felt like spoiling the magic (yes, I'm pretty much in love with it, lol) :wub_anim: