Hellooo i'm a noob.

lilay_

Hi :) I'm Katie or lilay_ on neopets. I'm a noob to these forums, but not to Neopets. I've played since like 1st grade. :P

a little about me.. um well I like graphic design, (Photoshop stuff) cats, and food. lol

um yeah so hi. seeya around

Welcome lilay and mooturtle :)

I saw this episode of the dog whisperer where the client said his dog was closer related to cats than to dogs or something because the dog would just sit somewhere and stare at him when he called his dog to come over, and my cats run/walk (depending on which one) towards me when I call em like a dog :P so I guess these days it doesn't really matter anymore if you have a cat or a dog when you're a dog or a cat person :P

Nice to meet you all! Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I have 2 cats as well as a collie, but don't tell her I like cats better ;) shes cute but I like how socially awkward cats are. they remind me of cute grouchy old people trapped in a cat body. <3 LOL

Welcome lilay_ to The Daily Neopets Forums!

I'm N. Prime, and I am one of the Mods over here. I've been playing Neopets since 4th grade if I recall properly, and I have a collection of LEs throughout my 4 accounts. If you need any help, free free to send any of the staff members a PM and we'll get right to it!