Thanks To The Neopies...

Bodhi

lol I knew tyrannia had been revamped, but I didn't realize the inventory or spotlights were revamped... I mean, who doesnt know about the inventory lol doesn't everyone go there?

lol I knew tyrannia had been revamped, but I didn't realize the inventory or spotlights were revamped... I mean, who doesnt know about the inventory lol doesn't everyone go there?

Same here! And I'm still not sure what's different about the inventory :guiltysmiley:

But but but everyone talked about it after the war... lol! Though I can't blame you if you never visit Tyrannia.

As for the inventory, it was definitely revamped. New picture, reversed order of items... This happened almost a year ago so you all probably just got used to the new inventory layout already :P

I didn't know it was revamped either! I usually play neopets on my iPad so maps don't load...

I do too when I am at home.. are there a lot of things that don't work for you, or is there a way to get flash player to work? I always thought it wasn't compatible with Ipads.

I do too when I am at home.. are there a lot of things that don't work for you, or is there a way to get flash player to work? I always thought it wasn't compatible with Ipads.

Flash player works on an app called "Puffin Browser" there are a free version and a paid version. But it's the only app browser that i know of that allows flash player

I vaguely remember the inventory revamp. I know the picture was gone for a while. But I see the inventory every day, because that's my "home base". Even when I'm starting my Neopian day and haven't even done my dailies yet, I go straight to the inventory to see if I have any messages, etc.