Site Spotlight Competition

Metallo

I looked to the Neopian Times Editorial and found an answer for you.

From issue #561:

Hey, TNT. I recently spent much of my time creating and editing a Petpage so that I could enter for the Chocolate Ball's upcoming Site Spotlight -- however, when I went to enter it came up with: "One of your sites has already won the Site Spotlight!" It's true. I was fortunate enough to win the Site Spotlight back in 2008 -- but why should this stop me from entering again? Being creative is one of the main things on this site that I get pleasure from and I don't understand how people can win the customisation / poetry / storytelling / art gallery / etc. contests multiple times, but because I won the Site Spotlight four years ago all of my creativity and effort is now void. In my eyes, it's no different than getting accepted intoThe Neopian Times more than once. I just want to know if you're considering changing these options, as I feel like I've wasted a lot of time and effort creating something that will never receive any recognition. Thank you! ~icesmith

Hmm... we certainly agree with you! As long as it's a new Petpage with fresh new content, you should be able to enter it. As with a lot of other competitions, we judge players that have won before more harshly, but that shouldn't stop you from entering. We'll see if we can get that restriction lifted.

that's quite old :/

Should i use an add just for the competition ?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Send in a ticket or an editorial question. From what andaraen quoted, you should be able to enter again, but something's keeping it from happening. Let TNT know so that they can try to fix it for you.