Favorite way to earn Neopoints?

blondeeakajamie

I used to KeyQuest a lot, but now I mostly do Basic Jobs at the Employment Agency when I can. If you research them before you take them, you can find some real profit-makers! I mean, only a thousand or so profit...but it's fun and reminds me of the old Faerieland for some reason. :)

I used to only play flash game for np but now that I've discovered food club and have gotten better at playing key quest I've been raking it in. I really recommend trying food club out if you have a decent amount of np to spare, you'll earn everything back quite quickly! I've gotten nearly 1.5mil since I started in early/mid December! Hugo's bets are reliable but I've also learned to maybe change what he posts as well.

Also, have been trying to get to level 50 in Habi for the big bucks~~~

my favorite way to earn neopoints is doing dailies and playing the easy/fast games..

im starting to learn about restocking... i started with the book shop, its not so profitable but if a get a good book it worths... now i just have some junk of books on my store, im not even selling too much, i was saveing to get 1m, probably im going to start selling good stuff i have in de SDB, like a white paintbrush, and things like that.

edit: i love stock market, when i came back to neopets i had 3k shares that were +%1200

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really have much of a favourite way. Maybe it's the Battledome...since not only do I earn a small amount of NP, but if I'm lucky I can win a prize that sells for a lot of NP as well.

I usually earn NP through quick flash games, mainly Adver Video, Fashion Fever, Kass Basher, Petpet Catch, Wrath of the Snowager, Smug Bug Smite, and Nova Defender. Then I spend what I earned on stocks (I just started dabbling with the stock market).

I keep seeing KeyQuest and Habitarium. I've never played those before. Guess it's time to rectify that. :dance:

Everyone says habitarium is a great way to make neopoints, but I never understood how.

I am on like level 16, but It always freezes my computer when I leave it open, and running.. but I never have any problems with KQ.

I usually play KQ

And then use my SSW and use trading post, and buy neggs, codestones, and dubloons.. I will pay anywhere between 600-6000 nps less, and then use ssw resell in my shop.

It's a fast way to make nps, and you even get lucky and snipe items through the ssw when people put things in their shop for 1 np

or 6000np less (codestones, haha)

Great way to make nps just time consuming.

:p I make anywhere from 200-500k every few days.

Ahh, i like to use my shop... onlly it is difficult to find items to resell. I also like to do the dailies. I have sometimes gained over 20knps just through that... of course sometimes i have gotten only a couple of thousand as well. lol

I really should look into the Habbi, since so may of you like it. :)

I got back from a very very long hiatus and sold off some junk in my SDB. Then I blew about 20k on slots and started looking for better ways to earn nps because flash games didn't feel good enough. Also the stocks I bought a long time ago are in the gutter except for maybe 3 are floating above 30. So now I'm leveling my habi to 50, food club, and PT.

I have fun with the stocks. It's slow earnings, sometimes you have to wait a really long time for a stock to get high enough to warrant selling, but I have fun watching them grow/shrink.

Other than that, Key Quest can be fun if I have time to kill. I keep getting silver, though, and the prizes I get are largely junk. Maybe one codestone per 5-10 pieces of 1np items. Oh well, I still earn np just by playing and it should be more for fun than for earnings, right?