Favorite way to earn Neopoints?

blondeeakajamie

Habitarium and sniping through the shop wizard. :) I've found some amazingly profitable things in people's shops.

When I feel like actively earning NP, I like to play games using this as a guide for good moneymakers: http://www.neopets.com/~Zaplavine

I also like to use Battledome--sometimes I win stuff that I can sell. Other times, if I get codestones, it saves me from having to buy them.

I don't really know about my favorite ways... but my most profitable and easy ones are stock and food club, also do my dailies including the battledome, and when I have decent internet I also play keyquest for the extra money/items.

And when I'm actually actively trying to make money I play flash games.

I don't really know about my favorite ways... but my most profitable and easy ones are stock and food club, also do my dailies including the battledome, and when I have decent internet I also play keyquest for the extra money/items.

And when I'm actually actively trying to make money I play flash games.

I love food club! I'm so terrible at it though.

Key Quest usually, and now the battledome since I've gotten premium which I can now rake in upwards of 100k a day with the nerkmids

Nice! :) I'm training my pet for the battledome, but since I never really have until now, she's a pretty low level lol.

I prefer to make my neopoints through games and the stock market.

I try to buy 1000 shares per day in stocks, but since making a decent profit involves waiting, I use the games for more immediate NP needs.

I have a set of games that I consider part of my dailies that I keep in my favorites list for easy access. All of the games are very quick to play and I can get decent neopoints for just a short time playing (even though I'm not that great at some of them). My daily neopoint-maker games are:

• Fashion Fever
  • Catch the Petpet (one game takes me ~20 seconds, for about 480 NP)
  • Kass Basher
  • Darigan Dodgeball (10 seconds of play, ~300 neopoints)
  • Tunnel Tumble (same concept as Dodgeball)
  • Smug Bug Smite
  • Turmac Roll
  • Meerca Chase
  • Top Chop
  • Bouncy Supreme
  • Extreme Potato Counter (I'm awful at it, but it's worth the short play for the NP)
  • Ultimate Bullseye (ditto to the above)

I also play the sponsor games when they're available. Currently, I do the Wheel of Slime and the BTR Crowd Patrol (which is really easy, because the guys you are supposed to find are in the exact same spots every time). :laughingsmiley:

I'd love to do habitarium, but leaving it run makes my computer get really hot. I'd also like to get into restocking, but it's frustrating and time-consuming and not as fun as the games for me.

My favorite 3 are KQ, Habi, and the BD. So far, I've only had to purchase a single codestone to train my pet. I play as much as I can on a daily basis, and I only redeem gold keys for KQ.

My favorite is definitely KeyQuest---it's easy, and I enjoy the fact that it's something that my partner and I can play together. I'm hoping to give Habitarium a try soon since I've heard good things about it, I just haven't gotten around to it yet haha.

Im returning from a hiatus that seems like a pattern but hopefully not this year. How does one obtain nerkmids in the battledome?

You have to have a Premium account. With it, you get access to the Cosmic Dome in the BD, where you have can challenge either the Giant Space Fungus or the Jetsam Ace.

• 2 weeks later...