TP people ...!! *Sigh*

Angeló

so I checked the Shopwiz and the Hula Girl Usuki Cake is selling for 50-52k ... I went to the TP and offered 50k on one (I thought they must be not getting offers so why not benefit them) ... so ... she neomailed me :

Hi! I saw your offer. The item is estimated in 200k on TP. I could sell to you for 190k. what do you think?

my reply was :

i checked the shop wiz , its going for 52k

her reply :

I cant sell for it because it's not fair with any of the sellers, including me. :T It's not the real price, so i'm sorry. I cant make it for the prize. I could make 185k :0

to which i replied :

well the "not real price" is fine by me , lol

Seriously , what's with people ?

Well, it looks like they're now selling for that much now.

I remember trying to by a blue petpet paint brush, and it was going for 99K. I check back the next day, and it's being sold for close to 400K.

Wut.

I'm still waiting for the prices to go down.

I don't understand why people continue to price items that high, even though nobody is buying them.

Well, it looks like they're now selling for that much now.

I remember trying to by a blue petpet paint brush, and it was going for 99K. I check back the next day, and it's being sold for close to 400K.

Wut.

I'm still waiting for the prices to go down.

I don't understand why people continue to price items that high, even though nobody is buying them.

2 words: Artificial inflation. Or, price manipulation in the hopes that someone not familiar with the price will buy them.

Or hoarding the supply in an attempt to control the price such that people will buy from them due to the lack of sellers.

That is one of the reasons why I prefer to avoid the TP as much as I can. I had more unpleasant than pleasant experience interacting with that particular group of people.

I have bought and sold on the TP but mostly only items that are not available on the SSW, its a bit worrying that some could get ripped off thinking that is the price they go for but I suppose if you dont do your research thats what happens in real life too

weird behaviour from that seller tho, lol it was good of you to at least attempt to point out that you knew that they could be bought so much cheaper

lowest price on SSW right now is still only 63k !

The TP is definitely full of sharks and false inflatations. When I *have* to buy on the TP I always watch the price over 2 weeks to get a better idea of the cost, to see its flunctuation.