New to TDN Forums

Venus0523

Hello Everyone! I've been using TDN Dailies, checklists, data base, etc., for quite a while now, but have never come to the forums. I am in the process of collecting avatars, and came across the link to the lending program, seems I need to have 25 posts to qualify/apply. As I've read some of the newbie posts, it looks like a lot of you came here for the same reason and are really enjoying it, so I suspect I will find it the same! I'll close my first post with something that I figure will make you laugh...After numerous times trying to log in with my TDN user name/password, and being told it was wrong, I finally figured out I had to register separately for the forums...Guess you know I really am a forum newbie!

Hi and welcome Venus! Don't worry about not knowing it wasn't linked, I made the same mistake too ;-)

I hope you'll feel right at home soon too :)

Hello and welcome to TDNF, Venus! :D

I also discovered TDN a while back and used it for the guides and other such helpful things before lurking and then joining the forums. Many people have joined in a similar manner.

I hope you enjoy your time on the forums :) Good luck with collecting avatars!

Welcome :)

I joined a while ago thinking I would see what was going on and in any case I would do enough posts to be able to borrow stuff and get the avatars, but I soon realised that this place is really interesting, lots of lovely people and loads of hints and tips. Its made neopets more interesting having this forum to talk about it all on ... for me anyway

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I made the same mistake as you and then was stubborn for a while when I realized you needed a different registration to join, lol, so I refused to fill out the form for a couple days...obviously I cracked and joined the horse, hehe :p

I kept seeing you reply either just before me or just after me on a few forums, so it's neat to find your intro post :)

Hope to continue seeing you around :D

AJ - I was just able to get on my first pet lending chain, but have to have 150 posts to get a couple of them, so, here I am....I am finding that everyone is really nice and I suspect I will stick around even after I have made the required number :)

Lexa - I was noticing the same thing...We keep posting just before or after each other...Great minds!