Happy Korbat Day!

hrtbrk

I am completely in love with both clothing sets, and OMG the Relic! I'm so happy to see TNT becoming a bit more creative with Relic these days. :D

I LOVE KORBATS! And this is the BEST Relic pet I've ever seen! It has a very fierce and scary expression - AND it's a tombstone! Fitting for a Halloween Neopet such as the Korbat. Makes me want one if I already didn't have plans for both Korbats...but who knows, maybe Shiroumaru will end up Relic...:)

I adore both wearables, but I especially like the male set. There's a Vampire Count feeling to it.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 fantastic wearables for this ensemble! Ah! Ah! Ah!

I LOVE KORBATS! And this is the BEST Relic pet I've ever seen! It has a very fierce and scary expression - AND it's a tombstone! Fitting for a Halloween Neopet such as the Korbat. Makes me want one if I already didn't have plans for both Korbats...but who knows, maybe Shiroumaru will end up Relic... :)

I think it's actually meant to be the top of a gable, not a tombstone - sort of a gargoyle type thing. :'D

Like so:

stock-photo-gargoyle-sitting-atop-a-gabl

Either way, super awesome! Definitely my favorite relic so far.

I am completely in love with both clothing sets

So am I! The male outfit kind of makes me think of Gary Oldman when he played Dracula :P And I adore the female outfit!

I love that they are taking Relic in a less basic direction lately With the more detailed designs, I would feel better having a customization that's more about the surroundings without the pet wearing any clothes.

I like both of the outfits, too. Some of the pieces are things that you can put in a few different outfits.

So am I! The male outfit kind of makes me think of Gary Oldman when he played Dracula :P And I adore the female outfit!

Now that you mention it, I can definitely see the resemblance.