How do you decide your Faction?

Kyurri

I have all the Obelisk avatars so I choose the faction based on the boons they offer.

The 29th Round will be the second time I've participated, and I just throw caution to the wind and join any faction.

This time I've seen who was the more popular faction and went with that since I do love to collect avatars, but I have no rhyme or reason for my loyalties. I just pick a faction and roll with the punches.

I choose based on my guild's vote; we've all committed to battling at least 250 times per skirmish (and some complete thousands of battles), and we've picked the winning faction all but 1 or 2 times now.

The first few times I just went with whoever looked good to me, and I actually picked the winning side on my first two tries, but now that I only need two of the avatars I'm mostly using that as my deciding factor. If I don't need any of the avatars for the factions participating then I go with the majority.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I choose randomly or based on a survey. I don't battle much, though.

• 1 month later...