Training log

zaciel

A board to keep track of your pets' training history. Also to provide motivation and support in meeting your training goals, kind of like the BD version of "The Lab Rays : What happened today?"

For beginners who are not sure on where to begin with, read this first (:

So after the obelisk war, I have realized the importance of a BD pet. So I decided to start from scratch and train at least a semi-decent BD pet to take part in the ongoing Obelisk battles (& get all those avvies) :laughingsmiley:

Horrifus is now training his level in the Cap'n Threelegs' Swashbuckling Academy (level 5 at the moment)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren).
Moved to Neopets Dailies.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from
Battledome & Battlepedia Chat to Neopets Dailies.

ok sounds like an interesting topic I will dive in :)

I have been training my battlepet for what feels like forever, originally started at swashbuckling and moved onto codestones, read an article that said that training all level and getting onto training red codestones was the fastest and cheapest way to progress, so I did that and am now training my battlepet daily with red codestones

I have used FFQ cookies in the past to up my levels (about 5) but dont use them now as it could get expensive though I did find them fun.

At the moment I am training up her Endurance, just got her up to the 350 defense boost yay

2.png
Lvl : 252
Str : 353
Def : 355
Mov : 101
Hp : 260 / 318

+1 Def today. Training str and def to 240 before jacking up HP.

libi_246 (Level 120) is currently studying Defence 2.png
Lvl : 120
Str : 219
Def : 218
Mov : 33
Hp : 239 / 239
Time till course finishes :
7 hrs, 15 minutes, 34 seconds

My labrat became my battle pet. Her level was around 90 at the time and her HP somewhere around 300 (Can't remember, maybe it was 400 already) After the war I wanted to even out all the stats but could only train level because of the high HP. I'm still zapping everyday and trying to reach 250 so I can get to the Ninja school. The labray is eating away the levels though, came to 245 twice already but I can't resist zapping everyday. Takes a while but I have time. BD and Keyquest are giving me free codestones anyway.

Here she is:

2.png
Lvl : 243
Str : 211
Def : 38
Mov : 118
Hp : 612 / 612

Currently studying Level:
Time till course finishes :
12 hrs, 45 minutes, 45 seconds