Hey guys! Programmer in training here!

satelliting

Hey guys! My name is Jordan and I am sort of new here, I only posted a little in the past, since the other forums I was a part of were boring and they are very lifeless right now. I was just wanting to come in and say hello and nice to meet you all!

My age is 16, I live in Georgia, and I hope to meet you all and get to know you all soon!

I am dude by the way lol

I am learning Python programming, and know HTML 4.0 and CSS coding fairly well.

Check out my site here: http://www.jordandoesstuff.weebly.com

Hello and welcome, Jordan! I see you've discovered the IRC chat already xD I'm sure you'll get to know all the friendly faces here in time. :)

By the way, your site is fantastic! I plan to join your Minecraft server sometime. xD

Edit: I accidentally a word.

Hello and welcome, Jordan! I see you've discovered the IRC chat already xD I'm sure you'll get to know all the friendly faces here in time. :)

By the way, your site is fantastic! I plan to join your server sometime. xD

Thanks! It is kind for slow right now, due to being in BETA testing and slowly being worked on due to lack of helpers.

But, :O , didnt know you were staff!

Thanks! It is kind for slow right now, due to being in BETA testing and slowly being worked on due to lack of helpers.

But, :O , didnt know you were staff!

:offtopic: I could help with work on the server, if needed? :)

XD Yep, I'm staff. In IRC, all staffers have a gold star (or half a gold star) by their name. :)

Hi Jordan, welcome again to TDN forums! (I'm also a staff member here, and you will see me on IRC!)

I'm a programmer and scripter myself, dubbed with an artistic mind. I know some javascript, jquery, php, html4, html5, css2, css3, processing, arduino, unity3d javascript and I constantly seek to learn more :P Oh and I play minecraft ^^! On Neopets, I'm a wocky-olic and a support of team Maraqua in the Altador cup amongst other things.

Hi Jordan, welcome again to TDN forums! (I'm also a staff member here, and you will see me on IRC!)

I'm a programmer and scripter myself, dubbed with an artistic mind. I know some javascript, jquery, php, html4, html5, css2, css3, processing, arduino, unity3d javascript and I constantly seek to learn more :P Oh and I play minecraft ^^! On Neopets, I'm a wocky-olic and a support of team Maraqua in the Altador cup amongst other things.

Awesome! Well I hope to become good friends with you! I need to look into the new CSS and HTML5 :P

• 2 weeks later...