I got my drivers license

AllTimeMarr

Congratulations Marr on getting your drivers license! It sure does cost a lot of money and it's not as easy in the Netherlands as in some other countries. So, well done and enjoy it!

Now, don't go speeding or drinking and driving ;-)

Congrats, Marr :D That's a great achievement :) I've had mine for almost two years and I still think it's the best thing I've paid that much money for :P

(Also, I second Duma's warning about speeding and/or driving under the influence ;) )

congratulations!!!

It is brilliant when you pass and at last can get out on the road on your own..so much more independance, well done!

I only passed a couple of years ago and I nearly kissed the instructor when he said Im pleased to tell you you have passed

I failed the first two because the test made me so very nervous and I could barely hold the steering wheel I was shaking so much.

Third test - two minutes in a drunk man walked right out right in front of my car into the road and I had to do an emergency stop. The man staggered around to the passenger door sluring 'ooo sorry luvv I was just falling off the pavement ha ha'

I was so sure I had failed that I just relaxed and drove as I usually did to get it over with and I was shocked when he said that was a very clear pass, one of the best emergency stops I have seen and you were calm throughout !!! GASP! couldnt beleive it lol :dance:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...