Hi there! I'm new!

AliDheren

Hello everybody at TDN!

I happen to have a sad story to share and a hope in all of you...

I used to have an account in Neopets a long time ago. For tons of boring reasons I can't have it back. (Forgot password, lost e mail, and so on)... And I'm starting anew. I miss my old pets but I love my new one, Daraixa.

Yet I feel quite lonely in the game because I have no friends. I have no idea if there is a proper place within the forums to ask for friends in Neopets. If there is, please let me know. If this is the place, please befriend me :D

I'm AliDheren and I'm kinda active, sharing and social.

Hi and welcome at TDN. I'm sorry to see you lost your old account, its always sad when that happens. Glad to see you started anew! You'll get friends in no time just by being active on this forum.

I'm new in TDN too =) Hey there~!

My friend was like that too =( we played together 9 years ago, but it got hacked and she totally forgot her e-mail and b-day...

When I think about it, it's amazing how long I've been playing neopets...(although I did stop there and there)

Cheers~!

Ah yes, I'm sure we've all had an account like that at some point. I assume you've already submitted a ticket with TNT, because even if you remember other details about your account, regardless of email or password, they may help you to regain access.

Anyways, welcome :) I hope you enjoy the forums.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome! :) I'm fairly new as well and have the same problem with not having any friends. But, like someone else said, I'm sure we'll find lots in the forum. :3

Hello and welcome .. I hope you enjoy it here and make new friends, Im sure you will

Its a shame you lost your old account but a fresh start might be exciting you can go around collecting avatars and trophies and .... well you know lol

have fun

Hey there! Welcome to TDN :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.