Batman

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which browser do you use?

• Chrome
    • Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Other (state in post)
  2. 2. How long do you leave your Habi running?

• Only when I am at the computer
    • 24/7
    • Only when I remember/really need the funds
    • Other (state in post)

I have had to restart my Habi so many times it is embarrassing. I actually went on a hiatus recently because I restarted, and literally the day I got to 50 again I was locked out. Chrome has been freaking out on me recently and constantly saying that shockwave isn't working and needs to be restarted.

So on that note, what browser do you use for your Habi and how long do you leave it running?

I use Chrome. Habi runs insanely slowly on all of my other browsers.

I only run it at work. I leave it running for about 11 hours at a time, though it's always when I'm at the computer, usually playing games in other tabs. I check it frequently to collect gems. The longest I leave it running without checking is maybe about 45 minutes to an hour, when I'm busy with work stuff.

It has been a few months since I played Habitarium. I don't really like to have it up when I play other games that are resources heavy for obvious reasons.

Whenever I use it make NP though, I switch Neopets to Safari browser as it seems to yield more gems somehow. Then I can easily make 200k in about 14-16hrs. I never left if opened over night as I prefer to put my computer to sleep when I sleep. :P

If I need to delete stuff from my bag, I do it from Firefox as it's faster in that browser.

I use Firefox for almost everything, so I also use it for habi. I only play habitarium when I feel like it though, not really for the NP. Whenever I do remember and feel like it, it runs when I'm at the PC, I've tried it to let it run 24/7 and even though my pc and browser don't have a problem with it, I do. I've had a dead petpetpet once because of pests when I wasn't around. That made me really sad, so I will not let it run anymore when I'm AFK. I want to check on them and heal them whenever they get hurt.

I let it run all the time, and I use Chrome. I've been locked out three times, though one was due to my huge stash of eggs :P I haven't tried it in any other browser, but I haven't had any issues with Chrome. :D

I run habi on chrome and its on all day in the background and most of the evening until I go to bed..so off for about 8 hours most days

I got a gem lockout about a year ago because I was running it overnight, I didnt realise this was not what we are supposed to do. I sort of thought of it as a virtual ant farm and had been just leaving it on to run and refreshing now and then.

TNT started doing the maintenance thing where they closed habi for a while early morning (Im in uk) well one day I didnt get up in time and zap !

Had to work all the way back up to 50 but it was easier as I still had some stuff in my bag like storage buildings etc