Why Hello There!

Zephyreans

I'm new to TDN forums, but not to the site. Often times when I have questions concerning the happenings on neopets, I flock right here where other people encounter the same problems. I thought it was about time I stopped silently stalking and become part of this awesome forum!

A bit about me:

I'm 23 years old. My goals are to complete my mushroom gallery, earn as many avatars as I can and one day, eventually train my N0KIA to beat the space faerie!

Most of what I do on neo though is habitaruim, keyquest and guild related stuff.

Anyway I've said enough about myself, I really just wanted to say hi to everyone. :D

Hi and welcome. Another lurker comes out of the dust. That's great! I'm sure the avatar checklist will come in handy for you, if you're not already using it.

Hello and welcome to TDNF! :D I'm glad you joined up. I started out using the main site and then lurking the forums for a while before joining. ^_^

I wish you good luck in your goals. :)

Glad you decided to join us here in the forums! :D Best of luck beating the Space Faerie (I think I racked up a couple dozen losses before finally beating her by sheer luck xD)