New to the forums... uhm, hi!

maystone7

I've been on and off of neopets for years, I made a new account last year and my current goals are avatar collecting and building up my bank account (so I can afford the expensive item avatars!!!) Since I started my current account I've been using TDN for help making progress, and I'd love to have some advice from all of you and maybe become part of the avatar lending program eventually. I have a Snow Peophin, Blue Gelert (who wants deperately to be painted) and a lab rat who is currently a Yellow Grarrl (if only I was in a position to get a Bony Grarrl Club!). I've never done avatar collecting before, so advice in that area is very helpful. Wow this is long - thanks for reading!

Just popping by to say hello and welcome to the forums :D

As for your avatar goals, have you used our Avatars page to keep track of the avies you have? It will also show you what avatars you need, so you can clearly keep track of what avatars you are actively going for :) TDN also has a great Avatar Lending Program where you can borrow expensive avatar items or be part of a pet lending chain; it'll be a great help to your goals! If you need any help with a particular avatar, you can always ask here on the forums. Good luck!

Hi and welcome. I must agree that the checklist is very helpful. I hope you will find everything you need to get even more avatars. If you need any help just ask, we're here to help and have fun.

Welcome to TDN Maystone! Best of luck with avatar collecting :D I enjoy adding to ones to my lot as well, but atm I have a lot of random ones that are still eluding me... TDN has great game guides too that can help you with some tips and tricks to get those kind of avatars!