Happy Peophin Day!

tinyplasticdinos

This news post makes me want a Peophin. Wraith is fantastic, as usual, and Eventide is just gorgeous. The outfits look nice as well, and would be perfect with some customizations... Way to go, TNT.. I have no complaints this time. :D

My thoughts for the Wraith Peophin are all over the place. I had to find an enlarged version as my initial reaction was one of disappointment. Compared to other Wraith models and the creative swirls and segmented parts in their design, I found the Peophin underwhelming. However, I suppose every Wraith model can't be as outrageous or as angry. The hooves and the detail in the tail are a nice touch but I feel it's not detailed enough.

On the positive side, the female clothing design is lovely with the hair and the way the dress follows the contour of the body. If I had a Peophin I'd definitely be on the look out for those accessories.

Oh nice!! First Wraith and Eventide colors I've liked so far! They look really good on Peophins ^_^ Peophins are EPIC and I love them ;P

Oh wow, Wraith looks amazing! The dress is really nice as well!

Hmmm, I'm tempted to paint my peophin Eventide now. It's so nice! I've never been fussed about Wrath to be honest, even though I love the colour. I love the clothes, the male set especially.

My thoughts for the Wraith Peophin are all over the place. I had to find an enlarged version as my initial reaction was one of disappointment. Compared to other Wraith models and the creative swirls and segmented parts in their design, I found the Peophin underwhelming. However, I suppose every Wraith model can't be as outrageous or as angry. The hooves and the detail in the tail are a nice touch but I feel it's not detailed enough.

On the positive side, the female clothing design is lovely with the hair and the way the dress follows the contour of the body. If I had a Peophin I'd definitely be on the look out for those accessories.

The wraith is really nice, but I agree it could have been more detailed. I feel they missed an opportunity making the mane a lot more wild, but maybe that would have changed the standard peophin design too much.