Rate my UL? (Link below)

Good morning/afternoon/night!

I made my first userlookup, including the coding. Please rate!

I use firefox, and I seem to be having issues in other browsers. Is there a solution to that?

The graphics are adorable, so good job on that!

As far as coding goes, it's better to change all your position: absolute; for margin... that way, things should be displayed the same for everyone, in all resolutions. (Because your problem doesn't lie in browser, but in screen resolution.)

Xepha makes an excellent point. You can also use position: relative; as well. That will make it the same across browsers and different screen resolutions. If you can avoid using any position tags by using margin properties I definitely would.

Your lookup looks great! :)

The margin declaration looks like this :

margin-example {
margin: 0 0 0 0;
}

top, right, bottom, left;

An example of how I use it on my premade lookups to center the navigation:

#template_nav {
	margin: 475px auto 0px -150px;
	padding: 0px;
	width: 950px;
}

• 4 years later...

Not sure if you are still active or not but if you are, I would like to inform you your pink background is still visible with the chibi faerie, however, I assume you must change your image host because of all the images in the user collection & userinfo tables are not there unless this was intentional.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not revive topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.