Which faction are you siding with for the 7th round?

emkatrine

How are you siding?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Awakened
    • The sway
    • Thieves Guild

If everybody else is choosing the Sway, then I will too. This will make up for my choosing the wrong faction last time. I only hope I get a second chance for Thieves.

Joined the Sway, because according to the neoboards they're the most popular choice this round. I only have Awakened and Brute Squad avatars, so I hope they win :)

If everybody else is choosing the Sway, then I will too. This will make up for my choosing the wrong faction last time. I only hope I get a second chance for Thieves.

That doesnt mean anything. There was a huge argument when one team one, Brutes or something the BD Chat got mad because they all joined 1 faction and lost.

That doesnt mean anything. There was a huge argument when one team one, Brutes or something the BD Chat got mad because they all joined 1 faction and lost.

Hm, when was this? I usually avoid the Neoboards (or talking on Neopets in general) for fear of being silenced, because anything goes.

Sway, like everyone else. But where IS seeker!!

PS I just realize that I miss 6th round and thieve avie. (Altador cup is to be blamed) I really really hope there is a third chance for that one.

Sway, like everyone else. But where IS seeker!!

PS I just realize that I miss 6th round and thieve avie. (Altador cup is to be blamed) I really really hope there is a third chance for that one.

The Brutes won in the upsetting 6th round.

Anyways, joined the Sway and hope that the NB will not slack this time.

The Brutes won in the upsetting 6th round.

Anyways, joined the Sway and hope that the NB will not slack this time.

Oh, really? It is not that regretful then. BTW, I love sway boon. So money saving!