Altador Cup: Staff Tournament Prizes!

hrtbrk

Didn't realize the points were glitched and bought something....oops :\

EDIT: I think they fixed the problem. I now have the correct amount of points (or i would have, had i not bought something while it was glitched :\)

No, my account is still showing the wrong amount, but daughter's is showing the right amount at 17017.

Has anyone bought the potion of telepathy yet?

Yes, looks like it increases pets intelligence by 1 point, based off of our testing.

DTI has the majority of the pets represented for the Dragona Contacts. I am not a fan =/

I have 18099 points and I don't really know what to do with them. I definitely want that book for Sterlyng to read... and if the Potion of Telepathy only increases intelligence, I'm not too fussed about it. anyone know what TNT Brand Handicrafts Kit is about yet?

I have to say, I'm really pleased with the prizes! We could have terrible prizes for the actual Cup, and I'll still be satisfied :P

Anyone know what the TNT Brand Handicrafts Kit is?

EDIT: Jellyneo has the Handicrafts Kit listed as a toy. It probably isn't very exciting, then.

Ended up with 17528 points from picking the same team every time, heh. I am not sure what to get though. The contacts are kind of creepy and not all that cool in my opinion.

19,054 points for me. Enough to get the contacts, if I want them (or want to sell them). I'll probably see where prices fall, then buy the most expensive thing(s) with points. I'll probably pick up some copies of the book soon though, so prices don't inflate too much on me.

Plague infested jellybeans? Awesome. I wonder if that's an inside joke.

I go almost 20k points, so I'll be getting the book for sure, and then waiting on the price of the contacts! :D

i just bought my contacts for 80k - just wanted to get them before they inflate.. and hopefully I should still get a return on my investment... i'm pretty sure i found them on SSW a few hours ago for 36k though >:( I am such a slow mover!

Also bought an extra copy of the book, just in case!

I missed the first week of the staff tourney but ended up with 12847 points, so I'm happy enough!

.. I suck at picking teams :P I got 5800 points xD

Me too evidently. And spending them. I bought two telepathic potions. Cause it's a potion! Well my active neopet has 500 some intelligence, so mergh.

And yes, I bought the book. lol

Did anybody get the NP prize from the third time? Because there wasn't a popup like the first 2 times and I'm confusing

I didn't, but after reading your post I went back to check and got the popup :)

I ended with 18K points so I got the contacts. They'll come in handy if/when I decide to have an asylum-themed pet. :P

I also bought the Forkful of Cake, not realizing it was wearable!

Plague infested jellybeans? Awesome. I wonder if that's an inside joke.

You're probably right...I wonder if there was a bug going around the office.