Happy Kau Day!

hrtbrk

I love everything! Elderly looks great, I think (I want the elderlygirl's outfit! :D), and both outfits look really cute. :D

A+ TNT

I'm the same, I want to love the Elderly pets but I just cannot really warm to them so far. I feel like the new Kau colours are too much like outfit sets and don't compliment the Kau so that I know it's an individual paint brush colour not a regular outfit customisation. Maybe it's just me.

I'm the same, I want to love the Elderly pets but I just cannot really warm to them so far. I feel like the new Kau colours are too much like outfit sets and don't compliment the Kau so that I know it's an individual paint brush colour not a regular outfit customisation. Maybe it's just me.

That's an interesting point that I didn't consider: the difference between customisation and paintbrush colours. I guess with paintbrush colours with clothes particular attention should be made to the base/naked form.

I've no intention to get a Kau but I love everything that TNT has released! Look at the gold watch contrasting with the white colour scheme on the Elderlymale!

I'm not sure if the new outfits are referencing anything, but I absolutely love the detail and the roles and personalities it lends itself to.

:D I say well done TNT!

Holy Kau the Elderly girl Kau is so cute. The female Kau looks like a combination of Gothic and Victorian. I love it! Maybe if it's not too expensive I'll buy it for Peachamina. She's been stuck in her MuuMuu for ages :(

why is the free training at Cap'n Threelegs?

I was looking forward to getting my Kau some free training but she's over the limit for pirate training :'(

Because the Techo Master is too cheap to give training for free. :P