What do you do on Practice Days?

Raichi

What do you do on Practice days?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do on Practice days?

• It's my day off, no playing at all today!
    • I max out what I can to rank up really quickly without hurting the team
    • I practice, duh..
    • I do what I feel like doing, sometimes play, sometimes don't.

I simply play 3 games to get my NP. But then again, I do that on regular days too. I got burned out already for AC (as expected I couldn't last more than 2 weeks). My team isn't winning despite all the enthusiasm and I got tired of the same games over and over again. So no more grinding until the end of the month (yay!). Instead, I'm focusing on progressing on some of my Steam games...

Honestly, props to the people that are still in this. I don't understand how anyone can suffer through thousands rounds of the same game over and over again within a short period of time. Not sure if I should be disturbed or sad.

I don't usually play on these days. I play a lot when we're playing against another team so I take a break from the games for one day, and also so my arm can rest after playing MSN :P

I'm not gonna be playing much today. I'm just going to round out a couple of my stats...I've settled into a pattern of 50 games of YYB a day so I'm gonna do 20 games of YYB today to bring my count up to a multiple of 50. I'm also going to do about 230 of SoSD to bring that total up to a multiple of 1200 (the max number of games you can do in SoSD in a day). If I do feel like really playing later, I may just do as much SS as I can.

If I wasn't so burnt out on the AC, I'd be trying to max SOSD. But I will be out for most of the day, and I'm just so done. XD

There are usually a couple of days during the AC when I'm not able to play at all (traveling, etc.) so I use the bye days to get as far ahead as I can on my goals to make up for time that will be lost.

I play as much as I can. If it's a practice day and I don't rank up any, I don't really care about it as much because it doesn't matter as much as if I were versing an actual team.

However, it seems that every time there's a practice day, I spend almost the entirety of that day doing non-Altador Cup things.

On the 2 first break days, I maxed SOSD with 1 goal games. (It's pretty quick to do)

I'm not sure if I'll be doing that today or take a real break from the AC.

Well, since I'm playing the minimum amount of games per day to reach All Star usually... I tend to play on practice days, as well. This past one, I just played SoSD as I was sick of YYB. Usually, I play YYB, though. I just get about 6 or 7 goals and then ignore the game. lol

If I have the time I will try to max out SOSD - only try though because after 300 games I already feel like slowly going insane, one goal or not, and even if I watch tv or listen to audiobooks. And of course play some YYB because it helps to get more rank points faster and I also still want to make that dream of having exactly 1337 YYB games in the end come true. MSN will only played for the Neopoints and SlSk won't be touched at all.