Happy Nimmo Day!

hrtbrk

I'm not really fussed on the colours nor the clothing sets. I love the shine on jelly pets - although I had mistaken it for water at first!

TNT did a really good job on the Nimmos! It's a shame that they're so unpopular. XD Jelly is amazing, as is the male outfit.

Ooh! They look fantastic. That Jelly Nimmo looks delicious. :P Like peabrain said, it's a shame I don't like Nimmos or I would have gotten a Jelly Nimmo.

The Jelly does look delicious! I can just imagine them starting to sell real candies and those nimmos being in a bag with Jelly Jubjubs and Kacheeks.

The oddity of the Nimmo pose post-converstion really comes through. In trying to keep the meditative stance with the generic pose does make it badly drawn and awkward. I don't "get" the Jelly colour in general (all I see is a base colour with a bit of shine). When I think of Jelly I think of something transparent and molded and I could have easily mistaken it as ice, water, or think that "Aqua" was a new colour.

The plushies are cute and gentlemen outfits are always welcome.