Missing goals...

rachiee

So I just played a game of YYB and I got 12 goals, however, when I sent in my score and subtracted the total amount of goals before I sent my score from the total amount after I sent my score, and it added up to 11.

This is really bothering me because I even planned on getting 12 goals this game, not 11.

Something is definitely fishy here. Is this happening to anyone else or just me, because this is getting really annoying <_<

This is not the first time this has happened, by the way.

I think they did.

That's weird, I always thought that all goals (even the ones the opposing team scores for your team) counted. o_O

Nope. Unfortunately, if the opponent scores a goal on themselves it's not counted.

Your 12 goals will show up in your counter that lists all of your games, but only 11 will show up when you send your score (and only 11 will be counted for your team in the daily rankings). Annoying, I know!

I was going to create a new post on this, but it looks like Max covered it...

Also if you scored with your goalkeeper it won't count either, sadly!

See, I thought (especially since the crowd boos you) that anytime you drop the ball in your goal, it counted. True or false?

(At first, I thought my reflexes were just goofy, because I was drinking a wine cooler while playing the other night, but I haven't had any alcohol in more than twenty-four hours and it happened again! It looks like if Xana is in the wrong direction when she fires the ball back into play, it can get dropped into my net!)

i thought he meant like scoring on the opponent with your goalie. It's incredibly rare but possible with like a Giant Mitt + Fire Yooyu combo.

OH. I didn't know that was possible. <--- sheepish

(Meanwhile, I just slid in under the minimum word limit...WHEW!)

Yeah it's really rare. I only remember ever doing it once. :p