• Less than 1 million NP
    • 1 - 5 million NP
    • 5 - 10 million NP
    • 10 - 20 million NP
    • 20 - 30 million NP
    • 30 - 40 million NP
    • 40 - 50 million NP
    • Over 50 million NP

I find it interesting how many people are worth over 50 million. I wonder what the break down of that is. 50-60 million, 60-70 mill, etc.

I did pretty good in my earlier days. I don't play nearly as much now. I've already donated a bunch of NP/items to the avatar lending program, since it did so much for me. My main source of income is the stock market. I started training a BD pet, and the stock market at least keeps me in enough NP to do that. For now. I've spent most of what I had to get avatars. That's my real obsession around here. So, yeah, I'm not actually worth all that much anymore (unless the avatars count as value, because OUCH some of those were expensive to get), but I'm comfortable where I am.

• 3 weeks later...

It was tough for me to ballpark this because I think I'd be somewhere on the border between 1-10mill if I sold everything. I'm a bit of a hoarder ^^; but I went with the lower amount because it's what I can measure with pure/stocks.

I've got about 5 million. My goal is to hit 10 to get the highest interest rate, but I have no idea whether that will ever happen. I don't know how in the world people get so much.

I don't know how in the world people get so much.

There should be a new version of the "how to make 200k NP per day" guide. And no, you don't have to play a lot of flash games to reach that amount. It's mostly Habitarium (up to 150k/day) + Food club (at least 50% ROI on average) + Faerie employment agency (20-30k/day).

150k per day? Man, I gotta get in on that action then. The only reason I have nearly as much as I do is because I lucked into getting a Mootix and Pirate Paint Brush on the same day. If there's a way to increase that much that rapidly then I have to look into it.

150k per day? Man, I gotta get in on that action then. The only reason I have nearly as much as I do is because I lucked into getting a Mootix and Pirate Paint Brush on the same day. If there's a way to increase that much that rapidly then I have to look into it.

Let's see....

Habitarium (Extremely hates old computers and depends on computer-killing Flash) 100k-150k per day

KQ (same as Habi) 20-100k per day

Stock Market (if you have a big portfolio) 30k per day

Food Club 10k per day on your account on average

Faerie Employment Agency 15-30k per day

BD (vs. Koi Warrior) 10-50k per day

Total: 185-370k per day

I wish habi was programmed more efficiently. I wish I wish I wish.

On the other hand, I got my first couple million back in the days when the richest people had 50mil. Nowadays there are single items worth hundreds of millions, I wonder if it's even theoretically possible for me to catch up to their value :P

I don't have much "cash on hand" but my gallery is worth over 10 million easily.

I've quit adding to it because I'm trying to save some money, but I don't even have 200,000 in the bank right now. The cheapest item I still need for my gallery at this point is 800,000. And I'm working on the Stock Market avatar too so that's a big drain on my finances since I'm trying not to sell the stocks.

But after reading the posts in this thread I see I should get back to playing Habitarium again so I can get some fast NP.

how do people get 150k/day playing habitarium???

I play and i don't see any monetary gain.

The earnings really come in when you hit level 50. Until then you don't get much! But it's definitely worth it to get there. :) Instead of continuing to level up, you start earning gems worth 500NP. :)

I made a very rough estimate. I've got some items from really old plots in SDB to sell when I feel like it, and I have no idea how much those would be worth right now. I'm quite the hoarder though so I recon it's going to add up to a lot if I'd sell everything :)

Wow! I'm stunned to see how many people have over 50 mil neopets! I thought it was going to be much much less!

If you make daily goals its not very hard. Food Club and Stock market earns a lot by itself. With dailies even better. If you resell (buy items cheap and sell for more) its easier. Restocking is another good way along with auction or TP/SW sniping.

• 3 weeks later...

For someone who has been on here as long as I have, I am officially POOR.

Like less than 400k in the bank, and I keep selling things off.
If you counted stamps though, then I would be minted...

I have 15mill in my bank, and 1mill in stocks (just got the av!)

I don't have anything much in items, and don't bother with customizing ^^;

I wonder how much money I'd be worth if I could calculate how much I spent on avatars, though...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. Please use the edit button if you something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.