It's Fyora Day!

hrtbrk

Happy Fyora Day! I do like that eye shadow, I think. Wonder what it looks like on other pets. :) The petpets are quite nice, too.

loving the eyeshadow too! tried to look for it on Dress to Impress but nothing there yet except for zafaras and lutaris :(

A lot more pets have previews now. It's easily one of my favourite NP wearables. SO beautiful.

Wow, that eyeshadow is lovely! :D I'm very fond of the petpets too. ^_^

Oh, is that why I got a Faerie Queen faerie quest today? Makes me want to meander around the site some more to get another one.

ETA: And I got an air faerie quest last night (it was just a few hundred, so I completed it), just doing dailies, and today (actual Fyora Day), doing my daily battles, I just got a battle faerie quest for 7k. 3 quests in less than 24 hours, and I haven't had a random one in months!

I was so excited to have another NP 'facepaint'-type item available, but it seems that I'm the only one that isn't crazy about it. It looks much better on some pets and maybe I just haven't found the right base colour for it yet, but it reminds of me of that horrible 80's blue eyeshadow trend.