Moltara support thread!

I know there have to be some fellow gearheads out there! Let's keep each other motivated and continue our 1 year long tradition of not being in last place!

This is my second year participating in the Altador Cup and my second year playing for Team Moltara. I am hoping to get to All Star this year. What are your goals?

I know there have to be some fellow gearheads out there! Let's keep each other motivated and continue our 1 year long tradition of not being in last place!

This is my second year participating in the Altador Cup and my second year playing for Team Moltara. I am hoping to get to All Star this year. What are your goals?

Even though I don't play for moltara I think their one of the best and I wish you and the team good luck because i want moltara to rise to the occasion!!!!!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Just got to Rank 1!! I am going on vacation next week so I am going to try to play hardcore this weekend since I won't be able to contribute as much next week...

My husband also plays and he's on Team Moltara as well and he made it to Rank 3 today. I just hope we don't get swept by Shenkuu!

I made sure to make it to Rank 1 tonight. It was harder than expected... But I should be able to do a little bit better when I'm not so busy (I was participating in BD yesterday and gone all day today). I think I've got the hang of most of it better now.. :)

I'm starting to grow quite attached to our Yooyuball team.. :D

Good luck Moltara! If I didn't love Terror Mountain so much, you guys would be my next choice of team. :)

I'm rooting for you! Fire and Ice, you know. :icecream:

Making progress... Went up 2 ranks in one day! Woohoo!

Congratulations! That's awesome! :)

I just got back from a week long vacation yesterday, so I didn't play much last week... (the beach seemed a bit more fun than Yooyuball haha). But I am at Rank 4 now and am trying for Rank 5 tonight. My husband is also playing for Moltara and he is Rank 9 now. He is seriously going for All-Star this year (I don't think I'm going to make it haha but will try for at least Rank 14 which is better than what I did last year).

It seems like our team doesn't have as much momentum this year, but there have been some encouraging signs... :)

• 2 weeks later...