If you had the NP what stamp avatar would you get?

Finn the Human

Stamps Avatars  

30 members have voted

1. 1. If you had the NP what stamp avatar would you get?

• Snow Valley
    • The Battledome
    • Lost Desert
    • Tyrannia
    • Mystery Island
    • Virtupets

SNOW VALLEY! HANDS DOWN!!!

I find the petpet on it to be TOO CUTE!! :) I am in love. Also, my favorite colors.

AND SNOW!!!! But this would definitely break my bank, and all of my stocks, and then some :P

Virtupets. I just love space too much to go with the others! XD

Since I'm only 2 off filling the page and I believe it's the cheapest, I would go for the Battledome page. But if I somehow won enough NP to buy whatever I wanted, I would definitely go for Snowy Valley. They're so cute and I think almost all the stamps are regularly purchasable from other users, unlike Mystery Island *grumble grumble*

Of the existing avatars, I'd have to go with Snowy Valley as well. I like that one the most. I'm closest to completing the Lost Desert page though.

Now if we could make up avatars for the pages that don't have them, I'd go with Faerieland or Maraqua. :D

I've always liked the Lost Desert one best, long before the Snowy Valley one came out, though I will admit that it's awfully cute. I think the one I want the most right now is the Battledome, now that I'm doing a lot more the BD than I used to!

I've always liked the Snowy Valley av more, but I'll take them all please!!! I've always loved the stamp collector avs, but I'd just love to have to stamps in my album too. Sadly I don't think that will ever happen :(

I already have my favorite one, the Battledome :B

But if I were to get another, it'd be Tyrannian. Then Haunted Woods. Those are the only other two I like.

Hmm it's a close fight between the Snowy Valley avatar and the Haunted Woods one. I like the Snowy Valley one because of its simplicity and the adorable candychan. I am fond of the Haunted Woods stamp avatar too, but the candychan sealed the deal for me.

• 6 months later...