I thought it would be a great idea to have a thread for those who choose to play with the less famous teams. So we can have somewhere to chat and comment our teams efforts to get to the top.

I added Haunted Woods, and didn't realize they had a board for themselves....

I've joined Faerieland for the third time in row. I think they're just the most adorable of all the teams.

Thats who I used to pick when I was younger. I understand why they lost all the time now. So many non-motivated kids on the same team... :mellow:

I've been on Kreludor for the last four years or so, and I just joined Tyrannia this year for the first time. I'm a linguist by trade, so when I read the team description of Tyrannia that they make use of different languages to call their plays... well, I knew it was the team for me! :D

I've been on Kreludor for the last four years or so, and I just joined Tyrannia this year for the first time. I'm a linguist by trade, so when I read the team description of Tyrannia that they make use of different languages to call their plays... well, I knew it was the team for me! :D

I am not the only one! Cheers *hugs* nice to see fellow dinos over here. :laughingsmiley:

I joined Tyrannia this year so that I could be on a smaller team. It's a big transition from supporting DC, who is perhaps the biggest team. :mellow:

Woohoo, Moltara! :D I don't care if I'm on the winning team or anything... I just liked the look of the team. :P This will be my first AC that I actually participate seriously in.

Woohoo, Moltara! :D I don't care if I'm on the winning team or anything... I just liked the look of the team. :P This will be my first AC that I actually participate seriously in.

I knew it! i love Moltara's look also, really, all the lava and rock it's pretty awesome. But you know, dinosaurs :happydance:

Edit: @Neomancer, that's what I like about small teams, less pressure and more people willing to have fun!

Overall stantings so far for all tiers, Tyrannia, Altador and Kiko Lake :rock:

Good work teams!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am extremely excited! I can't believe we are the first in the league!

You guys have STEALTH so I'm assuming it should be easy for you guys to take the podium.

I am changing my top 4 as well:

1) Altador (STEALTH)

2) Darigan

3) Roo (SOTAC)

4) Tyrannia ([Removed])

You guys have STEALTH so I'm assuming it should be easy for you guys to take the podium.

I am changing my top 4 as well:

1) Altador (STEALTH)

2) Darigan

3) Roo (SOTAC)

4) Tyrannia ([Removed])

Altador can't just go from 17th to 1st. I'm going for this:

1) TY

2) DC

3) RI

4) AL

I remember you from last year. I picked Moltara because I just didn't know what AC was all about anbd picked the first one I could take interest in. I'm hoping you guys do good this year. I really do :) I went with my actual love, foresty, green, tropical goodness. lol :)

And to everyone else, I hope you do well. You're probably doing better than MI right now. :/ (I feel like our team has now gone into the small team catagory.. lol)

I'm prety sure Altador is going to win this AC. Which is fine for me, after so many years of being one of the bottom tier teams, I like them, all of them. And also, its their cup, it was about time they win it!

I wonder when will Faerieland win the Cup? :sad01_anim: :sad02:

it looks like this year msot of the smaller teams are doing great.

Faerieland and Moltara are not doing very great, but just be patient. I know your time will come eventually.

Wow, Brightvale manage to take a side game from Altador, well that was surprising. Probably ASG and other *ejem* teams *ejem* are already all star, and they are not playing as hard as they should.