Krawk Island Support Thread

That's so strange. The only explanation I can think of is that it makes it look like you're cheating. Otherwise, it makes no sense and honestly, is kind of stupid. Then they're just discouraging people even more. *sigh* I guess I won't be maxing both then. Oh well... time to post some scores.

EDIT: *frustrated sounds* Ok...so I kind of lied. I can't max YYB, it's a lot more time-consuming than I originally calculated. It's taken me 8 hours just to get halfway and there's only 4 hours left before midnight. For some reason, the game loves giving me Darigan Yooyus whenever I play (4 in one game is quite a lot, if you ask me) and I still have to look for that SD card that vanished. :sick02: ...back to YYB now... hope everyone's doing their best.

Tried my hardest, ranked up yesterday. Not sure how much I can play today because I have work later, but we face Meridell today! We can totally win some games from them! Let's not make it like the Kiko Lake vs. Krawk Island games, we can do much better than that! Let's show them what we're made of! :dance:

Great job, everyone! An 8 in SOSD is pretty good. Let's get our revenge by taking down Meridell. TDN doens't predict us winning SOSD, but if we get another 8, we could, since their highest in that was only a 7. Good luck!

SOSD lags for me if I play for a while, about every 40 games or so. Refreshing the page usually fixes it. If YYB is lagging, I usually have to restart my computer to fix and I don't play much of the other two. Try refreshing? It was fine for me around that time.

Also, we almost swept Meridell. Surprised we actually won some of those games (MSN for example). Wonder what Meridell's players have been up to lately. Good job! It's nice to see some green once in a while.

And the scores for Altador/Tyrannia. o_O Insane.

Oh, and good luck against Altador.

I was surprised too about MSN, but hey, we did it!

I have to refresh the page about 5 times to make the games even playable. And then it sometimes glitches halfway through. Very frustrating.

Those scores man... I can't even. A little sad inside that Altador got totally swept. Was hoping they'd take at least one or two games.

That sounds painful. I wish you luck in fixing your...lag?

It would have been nice if Altador had won some, they definitely deserve it. I think everyone who wasn't playing for Tyrannia was hoping. Those scores are still something for them to be proud of though. But geez, Tyrannia, an 18? That must be an all-time record or something.

And we've jumped to 4th overall. I don't think we have much of a chance against Altador, but who knows. If we keep up the good work, we'll definitely be able to finish in the top 5!

Wish I could help out more in the last round. I don't think the games work on tablets, since all of them revolve around keys (and even if they did, I don't think it'd be fun. Imagine trying to play MSN on one...). Plus I don't think my traveling buddies would appreciate me doing so.

SOSD lags for me if I play for a while, about every 40 games or so. Refreshing the page usually fixes it. If YYB is lagging, I usually have to restart my computer to fix and I don't play much of the other two. Try refreshing? It was fine for me around that time.

And the scores for Altador/Tyrannia. o_O Insane.

Oh, and good luck against Altador.

Oh, good. I'm not the only one whose SoSd starts lagging after a while.

chocolatea, it's rather excruciatingly painful. It is a bit of a comfort to know other people are experiencing some sort of lag, even if not so extreme.

I'm really hoping we'll manage Top 5. We can certainly do it if we continue with the track record we had before this bracket XD We can just pretend this one didn't happen.

A lot of people on the boards are complaining about horrible lag, so you're not the only one suffering from it.

Swept by Altador, not too big of a surprise. We were really close in MSN though. Good work! And Tyrannia's SS score. Good grief, I thought 18-15 yesterday was crazy enough, but 23-9? Absolutely ridiculous.

A lot of people on the boards are complaining about horrible lag, so you're not the only one suffering from it.

Swept by Altador, not too big of a surprise. We were really close in MSN though. Good work! And Tyrannia's SS score. Good grief, I thought 18-15 yesterday was crazy enough, but 23-9? Absolutely ridiculous.

That is a good reason to disqualify both team's unreal scores and put the fanbase scores in. I would've loved to play AL yesterday. Could've got a side sweep.

I am actually in love with this new set of brackets!

I can't wait to see the results of this round :)

I reckon we can place second in this bracket without too much trouble if we work hard and I doubt Meridell can take the top spot from Tyrannia in theirs. The match up between Altador and Terror Mountain should be pretty interesting.

Good luck today Krawk Island! I know you can do it! If you can manage to beat RI today you could probably take first in the bracket from them and maybe even take their 3rd place spot! You just have to work really hard! I have faith in you all! You can dominate the bracket you are in with some hard work!

Oh well, no third for us. Perhaps some people have given up because we kept getting put with TY, or hate the bracket system so much they stopped playing.

I reckon we can take MQ, but we shouldn't underestimate them, or overestimate ourselves, the last round showed us that we need to work harder if we want to beat other teams.

too bad we couldn't win against Roo Island but at least it was close in three out of the four games! great job krawk island!! If we keep playing hard we can keep ourselves in the top 5, the rest of our bracket are teams we have beaten in the past so we can do it again and try and get as much points as we can!

So, YYB guys, we've got to take this.

VP are pretty awesome at YYB, and I doubt we're gonna get MSN today.

Don't underestimate them because they're lower in our bracket, they can easily win this match against us, especially as they took YYB from RI the other day.

If we lose now and fall down, DC can take 4th from us.

I was ok to miss out on 3rd, but we are not falling further.

So, YYB guys, we've got to take this.

VP are pretty awesome at YYB, and I doubt we're gonna get MSN today.

Don't underestimate them because they're lower in our bracket, they can easily win this match against us, especially as they took YYB from RI the other day.

If we lose now and fall down, DC can take 4th from us.

I was ok to miss out on 3rd, but we are not falling further.

I dont think DC will take 4th. MD sweeped them. VP will most likely take YYB and MSN from you guys. :(

YAY! I'm so proud of everyone on our team for sweeping VP even though there were lots of doubts! It was close in YYB but the side games we took by some pretty surprising scores! 4-2 in SS, 5-2 in MSN, and 5-1 in SoSd, great job everyone let's keep up the good work and sweep Mystery Island again, they are a weaker team but we need the points so we have to play hard today as well! LET'S GO KRAWK ISLAND! :dance: