I'm too indecisive for this kind of pressure!

The luckiest thing happened to me today, but now the option are driving me crazy! I've never had over a million neopoints so I don't want to make the wrong decision (I'm really bad with my neopoints).

~Backstory (not necessary to read, I'm just excited!): I think this may be my luckiest Neopets account ever. The first day I created it, I made a Xweetox because my dream pet was a Faerie Xweetox, and I was looking for the paintbrushes on Neopets all day to no avail. Then I went to the Rainbow Fountain, expecting nothing, and I was granted access! Woplam! So of course I got my Xweetox painted. Well today I was gambling on the slots and I lost 40000 Neopoints. I told myself I would stop before I lost 10000 but apparently I have a gambling problem. So before I decided to smash my laptop into a billion pieces, I decided I might as well blow my neopoints on the Wheel of Extravagance since I lost so much anyway. Well I got a Platinum Nerkmid XX, which gave me a Woodland Paint Brush from the machine! And I had just been looking up this same paint brush in the auctions all this morning, just like before I got my Faerie Paint Brush.

~Long Story Short: Well now I can't decide which Neopet I want to paint with the Woodland! I really like them both so I'm leaving my decision at the hands of you guys... Which do you personally like better (even if neither are your style)??

4.png4.png

OR Third Option: Should I just sell the Paint Brush and pocket the 2 Million, and maybe repurchase the Paint Brush if the price goes down, thus possibly making a profit?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

Since the original question is now answered and the pet painted, the topic will now be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

If you decide to paint, I'd go for the Uni, too. It's very pretty. I'd be too worried about losing money to try selling/rebuying for profit.

Unless you have some other goal to put the NP toward, I say paint away lol. I've always loved Uni's the most out of all the Neopets! I wish the horn didn't have flowers on it though.. but that would definitely be my choice! And congrats on the brush! =]

Congrats! :D You sure do have a lucky account. :o

Both pets are super pretty, but I personally have a slight preference for the Ixi- though I think I'm alone on that one! :3

UNI UNI UNI UNI

</weird uni obsessed human>

I painted Aiyriah when the PBs were still around 8 mil and it's still one of the best purchases I've ever made xD

(but the Ixi is super cute too)

My vote is for the Uni! I love them both painted like that, but the Uni totally wins!

Please update and let us know what you decide!

Your Ixi looks amazing with that background! Fab choice! :D