Unreleased Petpets!

hrtbrk

Ahhh, I totally LOVE the Fir! :D So adorable. The other two are just as great though. :D

Oh my gosh - SO ADORABLE, ALL OF THEM! The pandaphant is so "tiny woolly mammoth"y that I have never had the urge to resist squishing as much as I do right now. And fir has such a derpy expression, so silly xD

I love tyrowbees, it's cute, but could be more faerie-ish instead of just being coloured in.

OH MY!! The Fir is proper amazing! I adore the expression :*

I've wanted a whole herd of Pandaphants, but have never seen them in the Shenkuu shop. From their description, they only seem to be available to rich players.

That fir is adorkable! It nearly makes me want to give up my Island Candychan (zapped, not bought) for my future Island Mynci. Especially since my Pirate Ixi has a Pirate Poppit, and they'd be matching petpets. (Of course my Maraquan Snowickle would be the oddball out then).

They are all so cute! Hard to decide which one I like the most, but honestly I think it's the fir! Would look amazing with a woodland pet. :)

I've wanted a whole herd of Pandaphants, but have never seen them in the Shenkuu shop. From their description, they only seem to be available to rich players.

I'm not rich I'm in the hole and I just keep digging *peeks into neopets* I'm down to seventy np