• terror mountain
    • tryannia
    • Virutpets
    • not one from this bracket
  3. 3. what team are you joining

• Don't know yet
    • Not joining
    • not one from this bracket

TIME TO YOOYUBALL GUYS COUNTDOWN TO THE CUP HAS BEGUN 264 HOURS AND COUNTING! Altador and Krawk island descriptions have been released for this season aswell as new locker backgrounds for 200 NC LETS GET READY TO YOOYUBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101577.png

ld.jpg

TIME TO YOOYUBALL GUYS COUNTDOWN TO THE CUP HAS BEGUN 264 HOURS AND COUNTING! Altador and Krawk island descriptions have been released for this season aswell as new locker backgrounds for 200 NC LETS GET READY TO YOOYUBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101577.png

ld.jpg

WOOT WOOT!!! lol I hope they don't mess with the players for DC :/ at least not with Layton or Tandrake.

Yeah!!! *runs around everywhere and jumps up and down* I am so glad I'll be done with schoolwork by then. I'm gonna make sure to sign up the second entries are open!

Lol same i hopefully was the one of the first 10 people to join LD last year

101577.png

ld.jpg

Ah. I don't understand how it works exactly, but I'm thinking I'll throw my support behind Faerieland, Haunted Woods, Terror Mountain, or the Lost Desert. What does everyone here suggest?

Ah. I don't understand how it works exactly, but I'm thinking I'll throw my support behind Faerieland, Haunted Woods, Terror Mountain, or the Lost Desert. What does everyone here suggest?

well we are hoping for a new bracket system so i don't know how it will work this year, BTW i can help what on what team you should join, just ask :)

P.S. I can't believe this is the only post that made it to the AC VIII Threads and Lost Desert Players and fans when the LD profile comes out i will re-launch our Team Thread xD

101577.png

ld.jpg

I've decided to remain a Rooligan after all. But it looks like I'm the only one here! I'm a terrible AC player; I don't understand how people can make it to all star. I seriously think I'd develop carpal tunnel syndrome if I tried.

I've decided to remain a Rooligan after all. But it looks like I'm the only one here! I'm a terrible AC player; I don't understand how people can make it to all star. I seriously think I'd develop carpal tunnel syndrome if I tried.

LOL i think i would too! anyway good luck to you and your Rooligans :D

101577.png

ld.jpg

This is my first AC and I have no idea what's going on, will the teams do different things or is it like the Obelisk War where every team has the same tasks but it's just a matter of who's in the better team? How do I find out which team I should join?

Please help :(

This is my first AC and I have no idea what's going on, will the teams do different things or is it like the Obelisk War where every team has the same tasks but it's just a matter of who's in the better team? How do I find out which team I should join?

Please help :(

Everything you need to know about the AC is right here !

Choosing a team is a matter of opinion! Some are comfortable with the small, close-knit teams, while others prefer the huge powerhouses. Or like me, you pick one because you like most of the pets that come in that color lol.

I really did pick Darigan my first time because I do love Darigan pets! Plus red and purple are my two favorite colors =] I'm gonna stick with them and actually dedicate myself to being a productive Minion this year! Last year I got bored too early and I'm pretty sure that was when I began my last hiatus =\

This will be my second AC. Last time, I joined Brightvale near the end of the cup. I think I'll be joining a different team this year, since I wanted to be a more dedicated player, but I don't know which team that will be.

I say join krawk island, but I'm being bias. If you do join us then please put a lot of effort, and have fun.

I got a reply to my ticket:

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Thank you for writing in!

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty accessing the Altador Cup Prize Shop! Our developers are aware of this issue and are currently sweeping out all the Meepits that are mucking up the gears!

We will let you know once the page is back up :)

Thank you for being patient.

Rico S., The Neopets Team

I hope they fix it before it's supposed to close! At least they're trying to...

Woohoo! Joining Darigan Citadel this year! :skull:

I hope I won't be too lazy like last year...

Please don't be :P I don't want to lose.

Haunted Woods since year one! I'm looking forward to seeing how we do this year.

This will be my second AC. Last time, I joined Brightvale near the end of the cup. I think I'll be joining a different team this year, since I wanted to be a more dedicated player, but I don't know which team that will be.

If you want some help just ask me and give me some of your favorite colors, Places ect.

Hope i can help!

101577.png

ld.jpg

Ma-ra-qua! Ma-ra-qua! Ma-ra-qua! Ma-ra-qua!

I think this will be the 4th AC I've participated in. Did pretty well last year, but I'd like to improve this year. :D I've always been a team Maraqua supporter. Yooyuball is usually pretty easy, the other games, a bit tedious to me though. But I'll probably try some more of them, as last year I did only 4 games of ShootoutShowdown and only got to rank 16, even with 938 straight victories in Yooyuball.(no ties, no losses, 8000 goals) I'd like to get to the top rank this year. So I'm going to have to really practice once the practice fields are available.

Okay i got a questions for you guys, have you ever had thoughts of joining another team? I did in AC V but i stayed with LD and i'm glad i did!!!!!!! we won that year and after that I never even focused on joining another team!

101577.png

ld.jpg

Okay i got a questions for you guys, have you ever had thoughts of joining another team? I did in AC V but i stayed with LD and i'm glad i did!!!!!!! we won that year and after that I never even focused on joining another team!

101577.png

ld.jpg

Ha, yes. I did join many other teams until I found Maraqua and kinda sorta fell in love with them, to be quite honest. :P

I just helped my brother out to see what team he is joining and after a long talk he is joining Kiko Lake! ( I can't believe i talked him into that :mellow: )

101577.png

ld.jpg

I just helped my brother out to see what team he is joining and after a long talk he is joining Kiko Lake! ( I can't believe i talked him into that :mellow: )

101577.png

ld.jpg

Lol, Kiko Lake is generally a decent team though, so not that bad. :thumbsup:

Lol, Kiko Lake is generally a decent team though, so not that bad. :thumbsup:

Thanks I hope they do good this year i have faith in them :laughingsmiley:

101577.png

ld.jpg

EDIT: (sorry Maraqua) i just relised AC VII is the first time we beat lamelle Turow after he joined maraqua. :D

101577.png

ld.jpg

If you want some help just ask me and give me some of your favorite colors, Places ect.

Hope i can help!

101577.png

ld.jpg

Here's a list of favorite things:

Colors: Red, Black, Grey, Blue, Purple (I'm a fan of the darker colors)

Paintbrush: Grey, Desert, Wraith, Maractite

Neopet: Zafara, Shoryu

Places: Lost Desert, Brightvale, Altador, Darigan Citadel, Maraqua

I'm hoping to be an active player this year. I am also looking for an active team on TDN.

Thanks! :D