• terror mountain
    • tryannia
    • Virutpets
    • not one from this bracket
  3. 3. what team are you joining

• Don't know yet
    • Not joining
    • not one from this bracket

Well it's time for AC VIII. So what team do you plan on joining and why? Also any changes wanted ( Besides the system of AC VII ) and if you don't know what team your joining tell us what your thoughts are and if your not joining tell us why. :) LETS GET READY TO YOOYUBALL!

101577.png

ld.jpg

I finally got All-Star last year with the Darigans ^__^ but I kinda don't feel that accomplished since I think I remember people saying that that time was easy compared to the others XD lol.

Well darigan and lost desert are the top 2 most joined teams right now. no surprise there. This is my 6th year playing AC and 5th year with LD.

101577.png

ld.jpg

The tournament system was completely bogus ACVII since many people felt it was unfair including me but I still say that I will join Haunted Woods.

By the way, can someone tell me how to show my counter since I really want to and whenever I try I only see the URL.

Hmm, I've been a Rooligan for the last several years, but I'm not sure they're the same team they were when I joined. Thinking of jumping to another team (it'd have to be one of the beachy ones since I love the beach, and that way their items would fit in my beach-themed gallery -- so Mystery Island, Krawk Island, Kiko Lake, Maraqua, or Altador... at least I think that's all of them?). I want to be on a team with a lot of heart, with loyal fans who will still support the team, win or lose, and not get discouraged partway through.

The tournament system was completely bogus ACVII since many people felt it was unfair including me but I still say that I will join Haunted Woods.

By the way, can someone tell me how to show my counter since I really want to and whenever I try I only see the URL.

I know what you mean there :/ we3 Darigans kept getting matched up with the team we had the hardest time beating. Like every other challenge was with them. I think it was the Kreludor team.

Hmm, I've been a Rooligan for the last several years, but I'm not sure they're the same team they were when I joined. Thinking of jumping to another team (it'd have to be one of the beachy ones since I love the beach, and that way their items would fit in my beach-themed gallery -- so Mystery Island, Krawk Island, Kiko Lake, Maraqua, or Altador... at least I think that's all of them?). I want to be on a team with a lot of heart, with loyal fans who will still support the team, win or lose, and not get discouraged partway through.

to me,my pick for you are kiko lake because they are now a strong team (now) and they have the most heart and loyal players and they could come in the top 7 ( if they don't gain freeloaders) the teams who were weak allways have loyal players. MI and MQ are my second pics if you want back up.

101577.png

ld.jpg

Thanks for the advice, desertfreak!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Lydia Trebond) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks for the advice, desertfreak!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Lydia Trebond) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

no problem, always nice to help a fellow member :)

Let's go Lost Desert! We can win this thing! :laughingsmiley:

932513.png1002749.png999613.png764267.png

Alright lets rock this!!! :rock:

Alright lets rock this!!! :rock:

P.S. i tried to post on a edit. Sorry for double posting. :sick02:

Report your post to a mod, they can delete it faster that way. :)

Also, am I the only one here who's rooting for Shenkuu?

Edit: ^Apparently not. Yay me and the other mysterious person! :D

EDIT2: Woo, 5 more for Shenkuu!

Well so many people have joined DC and LD and probably because they're high-tier teams, but if you are just starting try to find the perfect team that you will be truly loyal and stay with forever by either going with your heart or going ahead with the result of a "Which Altador Cup Team is Right for You" quiz. Here I'll give you the URL and click it for the quiz if you're still looking for your Altador Cup dream team. Remember that the quiz results may not have the team you've already chosen as your result. For example, I've chosen HW for the last 4 years and it said I should be on LD.

http://www.sunnyneo.com/quizzes.php?quiz_id=3