Happy Kougra Day!

hrtbrk

I absolutely love both paint colours, and the dress is beautiful! It's kind of a shame it's only wearable for Kougras- it's hard to see just how lovely it is.

I'm not a big fan of the Wraith Kougra /: To me, it doesn't look nearly as menacing as the others (especially the Korbat and the Scorchio), so far, have done. I do like the grin, though ^o^

I really like both paintbrushes, as well as the male set of clothes. I like the female clothes off the Kougra.. but something is kind of offputting about them on the Kougra, especially that wig. I wish I could buy those earrings and dress for other pets.

I think Wraith is okay, but I really like Dimensional. I also love the clothing sets. I like the cape thing for the male set. I'll have to get that for my Kougra. I wish I had a female Kougra, because I adore the female set.

Dimensional is pretty and I usually hate that color. WRAITH IS SO UGLY. I WAS SO EXCITED FOR A WRAITH KOUGRA AND IT'S HORRIBLE.

Sorry, Kougra lover is disappointed lol.

Neither colour is very exciting, the Wraith just isn't as good as it looks on other species (I still think the Korbat is the best Wraith pet). Though I do like the colours on the Dimensional Kougra....they look like the ocean.

But the clothes are just the best! Both sets really, I like the female wig, but I really like that male set (and I'm so happy they used a Pirate Kougra for that particular model, it looks so good on a Pirate Kougra).

I'm incredibly dissapointed by the wraith kougra :( the dimensional is alright though

Yeah I was hoping for some more whispy looking effects on his paws and tail :/ But this is what we get so I'll be happy that it's at least a new color XD

I bet a lot of people are going to be excited about the Wraith Kougra! I don't really care for how they did the eyes, but the rest of the design is very cool.

Aw man I thought the Wraith looked pretty cool until you pointed that out. Now when I look at it all I see are its ugly eyes :P I love how they did the ears, though. Not that it makes any difference to me; I am waaay to poor to ever get a wraith pet.

The female outfit looks a bit awkward to me :|

I think it's because there's poor colour coordination in the outfit. The wig is such a different and darker blue than the blue accents in the dress that it doesn't mesh well. Then they tried to tie blue into the jewelry too, but it's yet another different shade. At least for me, that's what makes it awkward.

I'm okay with both of the colors. Though I definitely am working hard to ignore those eyes on the wraith kougra that others have mentioned. I reaaally don't like the female clothing, but the male clothing is nice. Just not overly fond of the wig for him. I find the books pretty cool though.

4.png4.png

Large images for everyone! As a fan of kougras I'n very happy with this! The eyes and mouth of the wraith seem a bit odd - too wide and too squiggly, but on the whole the outline work is great! Dimensional keeps getting better for me, this is definitely the best shade so far :)