Happy Lutari Day!

hrtbrk

I do like the Robot Lutari! I can't wait to see what the base looks like. ^_^

Both sets of clothing look nice- the girl one especially. :3 (though not so much the wig... that looks a little funny)

Ooh, pretty! The colours are nice. I like the Robot Lutari, but the dumb lab ray had to go and change my Lutari into a Wocky. Guess it's my fault. Off to madly refresh at the 'Create-A-Pet' page.

Edit: Pretty sure I have to wait until tomorrow...oops.

I wonder what the chances are of creating a Lutari tomorrow? I desperately want one. >.>

I don't know really, all I know is that they're released in small groups throughout the day (I think there's 1000-2000 released in a day, but I'm probably wrong). Fingers crossed for you! Wish you luck in getting your desired pet. :)

Will the lutaris be released by exactly 12:00 nst (when the neopets clock ticks to the next day, will a bunch of campers spam click into create a neopet and crash the servers)?

They get released in small batches throughout the day. Just keep checking back!

I landed one last year, but lost it when my account was frozen. Going to try the same tactic this year--although I suppose I ought to start thinking up a name ahead of time, so I don't lose her when I brainstorm!

I don't personally like the Robot Lutari, I don't quite like the way the head looks. I think Split is a really nice colour though. I'm hoping for a Lutari so I can zap in hope it will turn mutant for my last dreamie. :P

Got one! Last year, I wasn't being careful and didn't put her in my side account (forgetting that you can't transfer). Her name is Dayita Sundara...and I didn't note the language, but it means "beautiful beloved".

I got one! :woot: Her name is Tareiyll. I really want Wildbreeze to have her, though. :(

Heh, don't worry about it. :) I got one, first time I checked Neopets today. His name is Petrychor. :D It's a misspelling of petrichor, the smell of rain.

I did get a second one. I couldn't resist. I named her "Lovely Autara" ("Autara" being Hindi for "otter".) Didn't have to refresh for either of them...they were ready when I got there.

Heh, don't worry about it. :) I got one, first time I checked Neopets today. His name is Petrychor. :D It's a misspelling of petrichor, the smell of rain.

YEAAAAHH! That's wonderful! I love his name. I didn't know the smell of rain had a name :P

YEAAAAHH! That's wonderful! I love his name. I didn't know the smell of rain had a name :P

The things I learn from Doctor Who. xD It's my favorite word now, because I love that smell. I'm really glad I thought to use it for a name. :)

The things I learn from Doctor Who. xD It's my favorite word now, because I love that smell. I'm really glad I thought to use it for a name. :)

Ooh, I must start watching Doctor Who someday. :offtopic:

I also love the smell of rain, especially in the summer. I agree, Petrychor is a wonderful name, especially for a Lutari. :D