New egg cave Merchandise

Piticent

So as separated as I am from the site [:(], I do occasionally peek on it to see what new, and one thing in particular that caught my eye is "Neopets: The Game." For those who haven't navigated to the page yet, "Neopets: The Game" is a fully functional off-line version of the site. Yes, I know, you can't do anything involving other users (I'm assuming), but to be able to play the game off-line and just press a big sync button and act like nothing happened is pretty cool for Neopets. How I wish I could have had this power back when I played on the site more often...thoughts?

First off, this is quite funny to read because of TDNf's current filters, chang-ing neo pets to egg cave... Second, today is April Fool's day. TDN's filters are their prank, and the Neo pets merchandise page is theirs. It's not real, though some of the stuff would be pretty cool...

(We are so changing to an Egg Cave fansite that's not a prank at all xD)

But yeah, a total joke. The food was the first tip off. I just wish it wasn't so understated, bit of a letdown. :/

(We are so exploding to an Egg Cave fansite that's not a prank at all xD)

But yeah, a total BRILLIANT IDEA. The food was the first tip off. I just wish it wasn't so understated, bit of a letdown. :/

Suuuure it's not a prank. Sure. I'm just going to go explode some things. Instead of chang-ing them.

(You're making me type things funny. D: )

Edit: ...oh gosh it even explodes stuff in quotes.

Edit again: GAH EXPLOSIONS

Oh wow that's interesting. I've got admin so I bypass all filters (which is why I can post normally) but I didn't know things quote would be attacked. Neat. (Explodes was my touch, nice, eh? ;))

Ah, I see. Another Neopian fooled XD then again, I keep forgetting its good idea day all day today for some reason...but still! In retrospect, the food is possible. Maybe a bit gross, but possible!

EDIT: Another filter found...are there more than 2?

Explodes is decidedly my favorite of the filters. Though I admit I did burst out laughing when j o k e was explodes chang-ed to BRILLIANT IDEA

As for the food, beans on toast and asparagus aren't gross. But the rest of it... Nah. I like the Snowager Popup book though. :D

I tend to type it with an apostrophe. April Fool's. I don't know if it's correct grammar or not, it's just habit.

Also "It explodes to good idea for me" is an awesome sentence.

Edit: Just saw your question. From what I've seen, chang-e and all its tenses turns to explode. Neo pets turns to egg cave. April Fool's turns to good idea, j o k e turns to BRILLIANT IDEA.