My account has been suspended for doing nothing wrong !?

crazy_cat_luv_bb

I saw you board on help chat :P

Anyway, I think the only thing you can do is retrace your steps from the past day. Can't be too serious of an offense if it's only 24 hours (assuming)

Did you suggest you would give something to someone specific and not go through?

yes, I was lending firepaw and ninten hiroru to a person so that they could get the avvie. But finally they didn't accept the trade! Seriously, they DIDN'T accept the trade. Is that my fault for withdrew the trade? That's really bad since if that's the reason then it's NOT my FAULT

You could have not withdrawn the trade until they accepted it. They probably would have accepted it at some point. Trade offers expire at some point, too, so if they really didn't accept it, you would have gotten your items back eventually.

At least it's only a 24 hour suspension. Since it's highly unlikely that it's for midnight to midnight, you should still be able to complete the Festival of Neggs quests on each day.

Next time I guess you should set a time limit on lending, so they can't leave you hanging for too long. It's not unreasonable, if you're chatting in real-time, to specify within an hour, but I think you need to clarify that up front.

Although I think if they'd left you hanging for more than 24 hours, and you sent them an explanation saying "sorry, you're taking too long," that should have been okay. How long had they left you hanging?

This is probably just me, but I feel like TNT doesn't take enough considereation into watching people's accounts before they suspend or ban or whatever.

I can understand they have a lot of accounts to watch, but It's not fair for some of us to be banned. Why not just converse with us and ask questions? Iunno....

Ok, it turns out that my acc has an "inappropriate" donation shop!

Which I searched on the internet, in which an editorial said that you can have a donation shop!!!

Here's the link: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=308

Like LizyMarie said, I also think that they are just too easy to freeze or suspend people without thinking what they said to neopians before!

Yeah, the problem with donation shops is that you can't flat out state that you're taking donations for so-and-so reasons. You have to word it just right so it doesn't look like you're begging for donations, maybe say "These bottles of sand are to help me out!" or something to that extent.