The Festival of Neggs Begins!

hrtbrk

I've been lucky on prizes so far - another book for me today!

book_cookneggs.gif

Tomorrow I'll probably be like everyone else and choose the wings, even though I collect Maraquan pets and therefore don't really do any customization...actually I may have just talked myself out of that course of action. Hmm.

Why are all these Neggs coming to me so easily? It's like the first click and there it is! :laughingsmiley: I found mine at the Lunar Temple today.

Mm, got a Creme Filled Chocolate Negg today! That totally deserves a mention on the Delicious Neopian Items thread - I love creme eggs!

I got this as a prize today, although I got to say, I wish it was a wearable. It would make such a cute wearable for a grey pet. :)

gar_spring_beauty.gif

Well, I've missed doing it today. I couldn't get to a computer all day, and the one I'm on currently is slow...

Plus it seems that my password is failing, and I can't get the password reset to send to my email, and now I'm locked out from trying to log in again for an hour. It's starting to worry me, but I guess I just have to wait until I can get to a good computer... :(

Well, I've missed doing it today. I couldn't get to a computer all day, and the one I'm on currently is slow...

Plus it seems that my password is failing, and I can't get the password reset to send to my email, and now I'm locked out from trying to log in again for an hour. It's starting to worry me, but I guess I just have to wait until I can get to a good computer... :(

Try petpetpark.com. Use that website to send the password to your e-mail.

Is anyone else having a problem with the prizes? It says that I haven't found all 4 neggs (even though I have - there are no checkmarks, even for today) so I can't collect the bonus prize. :S

--

Never mind, I was mistaken ^^

I chose the wings, the books are super inflated though. I guess I'll wait until they come down a bit to buy mine.

Hubs forgot to do his negg quest yesterday, do we think that will affect our getting the avvie this year, or can they just be completed??

I completed all four days on time and it wont let me select a prize at all... Do I have to wait till the day is done? I'm confused.

Also the left hand side where it says plaid neggs, all the little circles are white still. I thought they turned gold or green, depending when you finish the task. I've done this festival enough times and I feel like this has never happened.

Got the wings - which I had my sights set on. (I have not checked the other prizes because I don't want them spoiled for me XD But I'm of course getting all the wearables. ^^) I need to customise my pets for the Festival (they are still reflecting their favourite factions from the war), so I'll come back and post an image of who is wearing the wings. ^^

I keep getting chocolate from the daily plain Negg hunt prizes. :D Hooray! Today I got a Baby Cybunny Chocolate Egg.

I don't understand why I cant claim my prize either. I found them all :O

Halp!?

I'm having the same issue, I sent TNT a complaint about this in the help section. I suggest you do the same?

Got a Bag of Infinite Neggs today. Also glad I found the Swirly Negg before I found the Decorative Negg, which I don't want or need. Yeah...getting out of my NC addiction, because I need my money for real things.

I also had my sights set on the wings, so I picked them. Now I'm wondering if I should have chose the book, sold it, and just bought the wings though. Hm, I hope that passiflora is indeed correct and so we can wait until the end to choose our prizes. :P