I'm a little confused ...

amaryllis

Just post 25 comments. :) It'll go by a lot faster if you contribute to different threads and just jump in on the conversation. Yes, this post does count as one. You can see your tally underneath your avatar picture. Also, keep in mind TDN often takes into account your avatar count and your post count for chain-lending. I believe you need at least 25, although you may need more.. depending on the circumstance.

Pet chain lends require a minimum post count of 25. It'll be a lot better for you if you did intend to participate in the forum more, than just getting the 25 posts for the lend, since it will 1) reflect better on you as a trustworthy borrower and 2) it makes getting the 25 posts you need a lot more fun, easier, since you're engaging in the conversation rather than just posting random, half-thought comments on topics.

So to answer your initial question: You only need to make 25 posts (or comments as you refer to them); not create 25 topics, but it'll be a lot more fun if you didn't just post for the sake of posting ;) Also, it'll be good to note that some forums don't count toward your overall post count, like the Games forum, since it builds up a lot of "spam" due to posting games.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Not all pet chain lends require it. I've had success with petpet and item chains. Try for those while you work up to 25.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not old bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.