Cant play any of the wheels... help.

Kozeira

So im on my new laptop and its not letting me play any of the wheels or any games.. i thought maybe my flash was not up to date. so updated it and restarted my computer. Still cant play them. Does anyone know what i should try?

It's possible that it's your flash player or your browser. I was able to spin the wheels earlier with no problems.

First I would try switching browsers and see if that makes a difference. If not then I'd see if your flash player needs to be updated.

Im using firefox. I already tried updating my flash player and other browsers... Im really not sure what else could be wrong with it. It wont let me play my habi either. I can hear the music but i cant see anything except the neopets thing and a white background.. any other ideas?

Do you use NoScript or RequestPolicy by any chance?

Im not even sure what that really is...

actually im pretty sure none of that has been downloaded on my laptop. but ive tried everything i could think of to be able to play games, my habi, and the wheels. they just wont load nor can I see them.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The same thing was happening to me last week. Eventually it started working again after I restarted my computer. If that hasn't worked for you, the other thing I did was log in to neopets from another person's computer. I was able to spin the wheels that way, and then when I got back home and restarted my own laptop it all worked again. Not a clue why though, since I'd already done a restart.

You might want to clear your cache/cookies/temp files, update your browser and flash player. Also check that your internet speed isn't slowing down, I had that problem a while back where it wouldn't open anything Flash for me because my internet was so slow.